Chapter 2: THE LONG LOST CASTER GODDESS: SPRING NIGHT

After meeting Flowing Spring Water in the tenth server, Ye Xiu immediately logged into QQ and messaged her

One Autumn Leaf: Xiao Li

Spring Night: Ye-ge :)

One Autumn Leaf: How much sorrow can one man have to bear? As much as a river of Spring Water Flowing East.

Spring Night: Huh funny!

(A/N: Ye Xiu was teasing her because Flowing Spring Water came from the verse of the poem, "Oh when will autumn moon and spring flower end")

One Autumn Leaf: Aren't you the funny one

Spring Night: .......

One Autumn Leaf: Running into the tenth server but not logging into "Spring Night". Are you avoiding something?

Spring Night: .......

One Autumn Leaf: Or isn't it someone?

Spring Night: .......

Spring Night: Hello Ye-ge! It's also nice to chat with you again. I also missed you! I'm alright! You, how are you?

One Autumn Leaf: .......

One Autumn Leaf: Let's be honest here

Spring Night: .......

Spring Night: Haist!

Avoiding Someone? Yes, she was avoiding HER. She was avoiding the moment when she would hear the upset complaints of that girl. She's afraid that when that time came, the girl would never get to forgive her.

Spring Night: Alright, you got me there....Honestly, I started playing GLORY again when the ninth server was launched. I'm still getting my self used to the game again before logging into Spring Night.

One Autumn Leaf: Oh? Indeed, if she beat you up, how degrading will that be?

Spring Night: Thank you ah?! Really heart warming!

One Autumn Leaf: En, welcome!

Spring Night: .......

Spring Night: By the way, how is she?

One Autumn Leaf: Aren't you always paying attention?

Spring Night: .......

She does. Actually, if you would look into her computer, that girl's every match was saved and cleanly organized on her desktop. Quite obsessed, she admitted.

One Autumn Leaf: She's fine.

Spring Night: .......

One Autumn Leaf: Still likes to smoke