Chapter 21: HAZY MIST

Summary:

Summary:

The separation of Misty Castle and their founder.

Notes:

Nothing much happening in this chapter really. Maybe it’s that nothing much that I felt lazy typing it. Finally, it’s here. Well, just some character development for Xiao Li and a long qq convo within the pro circle. I’m really fond of proplayers chat room. Got the idea from chap 376 when Ye Xiu mentioned to blue river that he asked the opinions of the pros.

Chapter Text

Lord Grim: Hello! Calling all the Captains. If by any chance your guilds are in trouble, would you send pro-players to help them?

Scene Killer:  Defending on the severeness of the situation. BTW, Lord Grim, who are you?

Troubling Rain: That’s Ye Qiu. OLD YE! OLD YE! OLD YE! YOU SHAMELESS GUY IS NOW FINALLY WILLING TO COME OUT AFTER HIDING FROM US AND PRETENDING TO BE DEAD THESE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

“Worshiping God!” A few lower leveled pro-players greeted Huang Shaotian.

Scene Killer: Oh? Hello Senior!

Lord Grim: Hi everyone. Long time no see!

Immediately, a huge wall of messages popped up, giving their respects to the bigger God.

Lord Grim: Hi! Hi! Hi! So what if it’s to fight my team in the water? Will you come?

Scene Killer: So it’s true that you’re coming back and with a new team at that? How courageous. Sadly, as much as I wanted to test your new team, my team also have our priorities.

That’s normal. Pro-players couldn’t just enter the game and run wild just because they wanted to or just because their guilds were in trouble. As a member of the Alliance, they had responsibilities. Training.  Preparation for every match. They needed time for that. Take for example, Liu Hao. He neglected these things and in consequence performed badly during a match. Yang Cong was a responsible Captain, he would not go to the game just to study a team that would only probably enter the Alliance in Season 10. He would choose to focus on the present.

Lord Grim: Too bad.

Demon Subduer: So you’re the Lord Grim that everyone was talking about in the forum?

Lord Grim: Old Lin! With your age you’re still reading things like that?

Demon Subduer: Tsk! What trouble did you create this time for our guilds to seek help?

Lord Grim: Nothing much. I just created my own guild and everyone suddenly wanted to hunt me down.

Troubling Rain: That’s your talent! Humph! How many times had they hunted you down? Yah! I remember you still have debt from me I HELPED YOU I HELPED YOU I HELPED YOU! WHERE’S MY PKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPKPK!!!!!!!!