Chapter 13: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD IV

Summary:

Summary:

Ye Xiu living up to his shameless reputation.

Notes:

Reminder: Some parts were copy paste from original work!!!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

*knock*knock*knock*

"Have you gotten me the strawberry frappe that I want? If you bought it from other shops I will really kill you this time!"

Li Chunhua was currently reclining in a soft couch while watching the happenings inside the arena through a glass wall. In truth, Ye Xiu was right. She was indeed comfortably resting at some private room. She even asked Butler Wang to buy her some drinks. In normal cases, Butler Wang wouldn't follow her order. It was Winter, drinking something cold might make her sick. As her Butler for 11 years, Butler Wang had the authority to not follow some of her unreasonable orders. But right now, his carelessness caused his first young miss to accidentally reveal her identity. He had no choice but to pacify the girl.

At that time, someone handed her a smoothie plastic cup. It was indeed from the cafe that she wanted. Li Chunhua happily sipped her drink. Butler Wang really did something good this time. It successfully pacified the girl so she leniently offered Butler Wang to sit beside her and watch: "Come, I wont kill you anymore."

Butler Wang sat beside her obediently and nearer than usual at that. But Li Chunhua paid no attention with this abnormality.

She placed the cup on the coffee table in front of them and cheerfully explained, "It was currently on break but the next show will surely be exciting! Do you know that normal player can be lucky enough to have a match with a pro? But for me it isn't a good feeling to fight with someone who I know was purposely holding back!"

"Then you should go and be the one to fight. You're still an audience after all."

"I was hoping for that, unfortunately my ide- Ye Xiu?????!!!!!!" Li Chunhua was so shocked that she accidentally pushed Ye Xiu off the couched. She even forgot to call her Brother Ye. Ye Xiu fell butt first!!!

"Ouch!"

"You? Are you hurt?" Li Chunhua immediately composed herself and knelt on the floor where Ye Xiu was currently half sitting, half lying. He apparently hit the edge of the coffee table with his elbow when Li Chunhua pushed him. Fortunately, her strawberry frappe that was on the table only spilled on the carpet and not on Ye Xiu's precious body. If that happened, then Li Chunhua would completely lose her face.

"So painful..."

"Where?"

"Here...its bleeding." Ye Xiu showed her his elbow. It indeed had some abrasion. "Blow it for me."

"What?"

"Blow it for me...I can't reach it."

Li Chunhua was at lost. But it was true that Ye Xiu couldn't reach it and it was also her that pushed him. After contemplating for some time, Li Chunhua decided to give in. She leaned closer and blew Ye Xiu's wound. At that time, she failed to see that the painful look on Ye Xiu's face was completely replaced by a victorious smile.