Chapter 17: SLEEPOVER II

Summary:

Summary:

ALL STAR WEEKEND DAY THREE: DATE TIME?

Chapter Text

Meanwhile at the opposite room , Chen Guo and Tang Rou was also having a heart to heart talk about Ye Xiu’s situation.

“Why would he suddenly retire out of nowhere? His condition is slipping? Did you know? When he fought with Du Ming, he used Dragon Raises Its Head! Do you know what that is? Maybe you don’t know yet, but this is a move that only one person in the entire GLORY can pull off! Even though it hadn’t been used in a while, he used it again today. Slipping condition? Bullsh*t!” Chen Guo fired off like a cannon.

“Oh? Then I have a guess. Want to listen?” Tang Rou asked.

“Go ahead.”

“He said before, that when he went back home, he parted on bad terms, right?” Tang Rou said.

“Yeah.”

“What’s the salary for a pro player in GLORY? Compared to the average person.” Tang Rou was only asking but she had a rough assumption that it could be high.

“How could they be compared! Each and every contract is at a sky high price!”

Tang Rou nodded: “Ye Xiu had been a top-tier God in Glory since the very beginning. Even if his family doesn’t understand his achievements, with just his income, his family should have at least been able to recognize that, even though there are several problems with being a pro gamer, Ye Xiu’s an exception. He had already become a top-tier player in the pro scene and he shouldn’t be so disdained like that, right? Tang Rou explained.

“Yeah……That’s true……With his status, he shouldn’t have too much to worry about.” Chen Guo nodded.

“However, they still parted on bad terms. That’s why I think that his family probably isn’t an ordinary family. His status as a Glory pro player and his income didn’t mean anything in front of his family’s eyes.”

“Could he be from an extremely wealthy family?” Chen Guo said in astonishment. That lazy looking guy that didn’t care about appearance? Could he really be a wealthy heir?

“I am not sure about this but maybe he’s the heir of the Ye Corporation.”Tang Rou assumed and nodded. The more she thought about this, the more it became possible.

“Ye Corporation? That one that was rank somewhere at the top?” Chen Guo asked, unsure. She wasn’t really well versed in the corporate world but she at least had read some business magazines.

“Mmmm…do you know the identity of the girl with him? She’s the daughter of the former prime minister. Their family owned the Li Corporation.” Tang Rou shared but she somehow felt guilty. Chen Guo still didn’t know her identity. But knowing Chen Gou. This Jiejie would surely wouldn’t care.