Chapter 11: ALL STAR: THE RETURN OF THE CASTER GODDESS AND THE BANISHED GOD II

Summary:

Summary:

Yunyun finally met Li Chunhua: "...Xiao Chu. It's been hard on you."

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

All-Star Weekend Day 2. The pamphlet handed out showed today's list of events.

The nature of the second day was always as a show. There were almost no competitive elements in the matches. Today's event was often filled with mini-games, such as Glory's running race, climbing race, target match, obstacle course, etc.

The second day was also a day where pro- players interacted with the audience more. For these small mini-games, audience members would be randomly chosen to play with the pros.

The host in charge was currently drawing straws. The audience all had their own seat numbers. The chosen all-star would randomly choose audience members to go onstage and play with the pro in the match.

Right now, the first event just ended which was led by the very obedient guy, Zhou Zekai. The second event was the High Jump. But for this event, the contestants weren't jumping for height, but for speed. The goal was to reach the highest point as fast as possible.

"Next up is a pro player from Team Excellent Era. She's someone we all know and love, Su Mucheng!!"

"Oh it's Mumu, hope that she would pick you!" Li Chunhua was in a good mood again. Enough sleep made her forget about everything that happened yesterday.

Li Chunhua was successful with her goal, Ye Xiu now felt somewhat uneasy. Su Mucheng hadn't gotten binoculars just to find him and wave at him, right? Right? She hadn't counted which seat he was in to call him up onto the stage, right?

The occasional joke suited Su Mucheng's personality. But she knew that Ye Xiu never showed himself to the public, so acting on her own and playing the joke out was somewhat headstrong. Ye Xiu felt like it wasn't something Su Mucheng would do.

"Mucheng, how do you plan on choosing the four audience members?" The host's tone was very excited. It was probably because of his previous experience with Zhou Zekai.

"Let's do it randomly for now!" Su Mucheng said.

"Okay, then we're going to show the numbers on the screen and it'll stop when you say stop." The host said and the numbers began to roll.

"Stop!" Su Mucheng's shout was almost faster than what Zhou Zekai did on the first game. The host almost slipped on the ground, causing the audience to laugh.

"Mumu is becoming shameless because she's always with you!"

"Why is it my fault?" Ye Xiu was helpless. Li Chunhua couldn't see him except for a bad person!