Chapter 38: The Former and Supposed Captains II

Summary:

Summary:

The gaming God Ye Qiu is the young COO of Ye Corporation?

CHAPTER 38:

“This is for you!”

Team Blue Rain’s ace player, Huang Shaotian, didn’t have an opportunity to appear on stage today. Standing off stage, his head hung low, and gloominess could clearly be seen on him. But something in that moment made him look up to where the champion team’s ace player was looking.

He squinted his slightly reddened eyes, however, he couldn’t identify who she was referring to, not until the camera focused on that place and the three familiar figures were displayed on the screen.

The camera aimed to a beautiful girl that at that time was raising her fist in the air, mouthing her congratulations towards Chu Yunxiu. However, the men on both of her side were also caught in the frame. They looked so calm and most would probably think that they weren’t acquainted with the girl. But Huang Shaotian knew them. He knew them well, especially that bearded irresponsible shameless dirty old man!!!

It wasn’t his imagination! It was indeed him that he saw earlier.

“Old Wei?! Ye Qiu?! Sister Li?!” his loud call reverberated inside the stadium. It was purely on impulse. His emotions were clouding his mind, the heartbreak of losing, the surprised of meeting this man again, his upsets. He couldn’t think clearly that he accidentally blurted their names out.

When he realized his mistake, the three figures were already running for their lives, and he could clearly feel the killing intent they directed towards him before they focused on their own battle.

“Huang Shaotian, was that necessary?” Yu Wenzhou said with his usual smile.

“I didn’t mean to…,” Huang Shaotian gloomily answered. The three’s situation was really funny in normal circumstances, but he was totally feeling down right now, and humor wasn’t part of his reaction choices.

“Captain that is…,” the other Blue Rain members curiously asked.

“Wei Chen,” Yu Wenzhou smiling answered but his tone had a hidden unexplainable emotion that he immediately covered up, ushering everyone towards their prep room, “Alright, let’s go back.”

Wei Chen? The members of Team Blue Rain absentmindedly followed their captain inside the prep room. They were all lost in thought. Who was Wei Chen? Even the youngest fellows in their team who had a large age difference with Wei Chen had heard of his name. Wei Chen was a part of Team Blue Rain’s history, and established the foundation of Team Blue Rain. Even the two Gods of Blue Rain had deep ties with him.

Captain Yu Wenzhou had inherited the character Swoksaar, which was a character Wei Chen brought from the online circle to professional circle. Although he left, his character stayed and became an important member of the shining generation of stars.