Chapter 7: SPRING NIGHT: AIRCUT

Summary:

Summary:

Ye Xiu being jealous with the wrong person again. Brother Ye please protect yourself!

Notes:

Have you notice? This is becoming a summary of the original work. As much as I don't like to copy paste some parts, I hate to write blurry stories more. So sorry! I promise this story will have a major chapter jump! Only intro for Han wenqing is missing. After that we'll have some skinship!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

"Ey, you scolded me earlier for saving Xiao Tang and now your saving the noob, what a double standard you have!" Li Chunhua complained.

It was true. Ye Xiu did messaged her earlier to stop her from acting up.

Plantago Seed landed and then immediately threw out a magic missile at Lord Grim and then once again went back on his broom, ready to escape. But unexpectedly, the missile that was supposed to land on Lord Grim exploded prematurely.

"Air Cut". It was originally a Level 20 Ice elemental skill: Ice Spikes. But through precise and fast hand speed, the formulation of an originally thick spikes could be halted before it was completed, living a very thin and almost transparent sheets of ice that couldn't be seen so easily. When these sheets of ice were released, the change in weight and sharpness would increase the attack speed and would create a sound that seemed to cut the air.

Halting the formulation of Spikes would decrease its durability. Only in the condition that the spikes were as thin as human hair would it create the effect of air cutting. It was based on the idea of paper cut. In the Professional Alliance, there's no one who dared to try recreating this technique or rather there's no one who can. Only one person can make it, the one who created this technique-Spring Night. Wang Jiexi was not part of the famed Season 4: Golden Generation who had a great relationship with Spring Night or the pioneer Gods like Ye Xiu and Han Wenqing who started playing GLORY with her. But he entered the Alliance at Season 3 and played GLORY earlier than that. Surely, he had encountered this stray Goddess once or twice.

"So it's her." Wang Jiexi said. Plantago Seed didn't dare to comment. He doesn't even know why the missile suddenly exploded, much more the HER that the great God was talking about. On the other hand, Wang Jiexi was seriously contemplating about the situation. This technique was a total give away for him to identify who this elementalist was. The real question was why was she here? And why was she with Ye Qiu? It was four years ago since this female expert disappeared. Why would she all of a sudden return coincidently when Ye Qiu retired? This? Wang Jiexi had a sudden ominous premonition!

In the game, Lord Grim ignored the missile with the help of Flowing Spring Water's Air Cut and directly used a Collapsing Mountain to leap over.

Right when it looked like Collapsing Mountain was about to hit, the broom-riding Plantago Seed suddenly leaned forward unexpectedly and the Collapsing Mountain brushed past him.