5

Before Zayn could start Harry stopped him

Harry: "wait Z...I- I think I can tell them, it's my place to anyway..."

Zayn: "as long as you want you, go ahead"

Harry leaned in to whisper so that only Zayn could hear him

Harry: "but can you like...hold my hand. I'm nervous"

Without saying anything Zayn intertwined just fingers with Harry's and pulled him closer.

Louis: "you gonna tell us what's going on then?"

Harry: "I uh- I've clearly been um, struggling"

Louis: "yeah we've noticed"

Zayn: "for fuck sake let him finish Louis"

Louis backed down and apologized

Harry: "about a- a month ago I started feeling these doubts about who I was, and expressing that in fear that the-the public would uhm...get upset."

The boys stayed silent and Zayn squeezed Harry's hand tighter in his grip. Harry took a deep breath, clearly becoming overwhelmed with the story. Zayn whispered in his ear.

Zayn: "you can do this baby...I'm right here"

Harry: "Thats why I've been a little, um, distant and uh...haven't been sleeping much. But there's another thing that happened recently that's been...adding to the stress and self doubt..."

The boys knew what was coming and listened in even more intently.

Harry: "for the past couple weeks I started noticing how I uh...how I felt towards Zayn. And I um, I felt more than a friendship I guess. I kept that shit inside because I didn't wanna ruin what we had already. Last night I just I didn't know how to tell him how I felt, but it hurt so bad to keep it in...so I-I tried to...I tried to kill my self."

Louis, Liam, and Niall gasped. Tears rolling down all 5 of their faces.

Zayn pulled Harry into his chest and whispered soothing comments into his ear.

Zayn: "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere"

Zayn: "shhh, it's okay"

Zayn: "I love you too Harry, I promise"

Zayn: "it won't happen again okay?"

When everyone seemed to regain their composure, Harry closed out the conversation that he was dreading.

Harry: "I uhm...just wanna say that I'm really sorry. Sorry that I didn't say something to you guys earlier. Nobody, not even my mom knew this was happening and she still doesn't."

Liam: "just know that in the future you can come to us with anything"

Louis: "yeah mate never hesitate"

Niall: "we love you brother...not as much as Zayn but we love you"

Zayn blushed and Harry smiled for the first time in a long time.

Harry: "Hey Niall..."

Niall: "what's up?"

Harry: "do you think it would be okay if Zayn stayed with me tonight?"

Niall: "yeah for sure, I'll just come sleep in here and give you two some alone time"

Niall winked

Zayn: "we don't have to go there now"

They all laughed

Harry: "I'm gonna try to get better. Now that you know I'm sure you can help me more than I could help myself. I love you guys"

Harry's Hero (z.s.)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें