36

The boys snuggled up in bed, completely naked, Harry laying his head on Zayn's chest, tracing his tattoos like normal.

Zayn: "sure am glad I'm not sleeping alone tonight"

Harry: "it was hard"

Zayn: "it burned a hole in my chest knowing you were sleeping right in the parking lot...but wouldn't let me come get you."

Harry: "cause every time I saw your face z, I replayed liams voice in my head and it broke my heart"

Zayn: "I...I didn't know that babe"

Harry: "that's why I couldn't look at you."

Zayn: "do you still hear him when you look at me?"

Harry: "I mean, I think about it...but I feel a lot better after the truth was out."

Zayn: "I don't want you to think of him when you look at me babe. I want you to think about how much you love me. Not what Liam said."

Harry: "I do baby...every fucking time I look into your eyes I fall more in love, every single time babe."

Zayn: "but I want that to be the only thing you think of..."

Harry lifted himself over to straddle Zayn and cupped the sides of his face, before pressing a short kiss to his lips.

Zayn brought his hands up to Harry's sides, rubbing his back up and down.

Harry: "I promise to you that I fall more in love with you every second we spend together, and sometimes it scares me away...especially when I hear shit like that. But I can't keep my eyes off you Zayn, and every time I look at you, I think of how much longer it's gonna be until I get to make you mine forever, and show you off, and kiss you in public. That's what I think about baby. And yes, the Liam shit bothered me for a minute, but I'm so lucky to have someone like you...and that's what I think about every time I look into those god damn beautiful eyes you have."

Zayn blushed

Zayn: "the fact that you're naked made that speech so much better."

Harry: "great, you ruined the moment"

Harry went to lift off Zayn and return to his side of the bed, but Zayn pulled him back.

Zayn: "then let's get back into the moment"

Harry smiled as his cheeks flushed a bright pink.

Zayn: "thank you for saying all of that...sometimes I get insecure and I need to hear it. I sometimes just feel like I'm gonna lose you, to some blonde Barbie doll in the crowd, and it upsets me. I think about what I'd do without you, and I cry thinking about what I'd ever do if I lost you. I'm so fucking lucky to have you Harry...and I love you."

Harry pulled their faces together in a long kiss, but kept it gentle.

Harry: "I love you too baby...so much"

Harry rolled off of Zayn and cuddled back up on his chest.

Harry: "can we watch friends while you play with my curls"

Zayn sighed, not wanting to do either of those things. He'd rather just fall asleep.

Harry: "you said bub gets whatever he wants, and if I'm not mistaken...I'm bub"

Zayn smiled and peppered kisses on his jaw before laying one on his lips.

Zayn: "oh fine you asshole"

Harry: "you mean the one you just fucked?"

Zayn: "quit with your witty comebacks, and lay your head down so I can play with your curls. The faster you fall asleep, the faster I can turn this garbage off the tv"

Harry: "oh I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too bub, goodnight"

Harry glanced up, wanting another kiss. Zayn bent and placed a short one between their lips.

Harry: "night handsome"

Zayn played with Harry's curls until he fell asleep. As soon has he heard Harry's faint snoring, he grabbed the remote and clicked the tv off. He kissed his head one last time.

Zayn: "god bub, you're so beautiful...how in the world did I get so lucky?"

Harry was obviously asleep, and didn't hear but Zayn was just in awe of how amazing of a person was laying on his chest.

They both fell asleep in each other's embrace, after a long day of arguing between the band. Nothing in the world made Harry feel safer than his boyfriends arms wrapped around him.

...
The boys slept soundly through the night, just happy to be in each other's arms again.

They woke up to a banging at their door around 8.

Harry: "who is it?"

Niall: "your favorite Irish lad, now let me in"

Harry got up and walked to the door, before Zayn stopped him.

Zayn: "babe stop...you're naked. and only I get to see that. at least put some pants on"

Harry blushed

Harry: "one second Niall"

Harry slid his sweats on and walked over to Zayn pressing his lips on his.

Harry: "good morning by the way"

Zayn: "good morning bub"

Harry: "I'm letting him in, do not come out from under those covers"

Zayn: "someone's possessive"

Harry: "oh, and you act like you're not?!"

They laughed before Harry retrieved the door revealing all three of the boys, instead of just Niall.

Harry: "I uh...I didn't expect it to be all 3, can you let us get dressed a little...more I guess"

Niall: "I've seen you shirtless before, we all have"

Harry: "if you come in right now, Zayn can't leave the bed"

Niall: "why?"

Harry: "like I said...we need to get dressed"

Niall: "Zayn put some boxers on at least"

Harry shut the door letting Zayn scramble out of bed to slide his sweats on.

Harry: "shirt?"

Zayn: "you're shirtless baby"

Harry: "but...but...never mind"

Harry turned toward the door to open it back up

Zayn: "no, what's bothering you?"

Harry: "Liams out there z...I just don't want him to see your bare chest"

Zayn: "see, you just had to tell me. I'll put a shirt on"

Zayn slid a shirt over his head and Harry opened the door letting all 3 boys in...even Liam.

Louis: "we figured it was time to talk, since we've all had a night to cool down...or heat up"

He said glancing at Zayn and I as we blushed.

Zayn: "you woke us up actually"

Louis: "we've gotta board the bus in an hour anyway"

Zayn sighed and sat on the sofa, reaching his arm out to signal Harry to come sit in his grip.

Harry nestled close, showing Liam who Zayn loved...proving it was not him.

Harry leaned in to whisper in Zayn's ear.

Harry: "he's gonna fucking know that you're mine"

Zayn: "calm down...I'm yours"

Zayn smiled and left a kiss on his cheek before they both turned their attention to Niall as he started to talk.