29

In the shower the boys washed up, not letting it escalate to more than a few short kisses. Probably because they were exhausted from the amazing night they just had.

When the shower was over they headed out of the bathroom and got settled into bed for the night. Harry cuddled against Zayn's chest as always, tracing his chest tattoos.

Harry: "today was amazing baby"

Zayn: "I wish we could do it more...but with our jobs it's just so hard"

Harry: "yeah, but that makes the dates even more special"

Zayn: "yeah I guess you're right"

The room fell silent as they watched the tv, an episode of friends playing for Harry. About 5 minutes passed before zayn grew bored and wanted conversation.

Zayn: "I've got something to tell you babe"

Harry: "anything z, what's up"

Zayn: "I was thinking when we were under the stars...before you caused me to become sexually aroused ya know"

Harry laughed and playfully hit zayn on the arm

Harry: "not my fault"

Zayn: "anyway, when we were silent I was thinking about the future and what that holds for me...and us."

Harry: "yeah?"

Zayn: "yeah."

Harry: "tell me what you thought about it"

Zayn: "I know we're young...but I wanna marry you someday baby. I mean that"

Harry: "my cheeks are on fire"

Zayn: "good"

Harry: "I'm in the same boat...I wanna be with you forever. I mean, let's be honest, we have some phenomenal sex"

Zayn: "yeah I'd hope that wouldn't be the deciding factor"

Harry: "you know I'm just kidding"

Zayn: "I know I know"

Harry: "alright I'm going to bed babe, kiss me"

Zayn pressed their lips together and separated after a few seconds.

Zayn: "I love you bub"

Harry: "not as much as I love you"

With that, they drifted off to sleep.
...

About halfway through the night, Zayn's phone was blaring. Someone was calling him. But zayn was a heavy sleeper and barely woke up to a gun shot, let alone his phone ringing.

Harry on the other hand was the lightest sleeper, and woke up to anything. So he decided to mope around the bed to pick up Zayn's phone.

He saw the contact and it was Liam, so without hesitation he picked it up. But before Harry could even say it was him, Liam started talking, not knowing it was Harry on the other end of the line"

Liam: "z, it's Liam...I'm in the room alone and I'm jerking off to the thought of you. If Harry's asleep come over here please...I know this is out of the blue, but I'm horny for you"

Tears welled up in Harry's eyes and he hung up the phone. Gently placing on the bedside table. Instead of feeling furious and angry, he felt completely weak. What in the world did this mean?

Harry was bawling his eyes out, holding his hand over his mouth trying not to wake Zayn, although he should've. Harry dropped to his knees and cried for what felt like hours.

When he had enough strength to stand he pulled out his phone and called Niall.

Niall: "hey haz what's up?"

Harry: "w-where a-a-re you ni?"

Niall: "what's wrong Harry, I'm at the bar in the lobby"

Harry: "I-I need you...b-before I do something b-bad"

Niall: "where's zayn at Harry?!"

Harry: "h-he's asleep...I'll explain...I-I'll be down"

Niall: "okay haz calm down"

Harry left his phone in the room, bringing only the room key with him. When he got downstairs Niall and Louis were waiting at the elevator for him.

Niall immediately pulled him into his arms and let him cry before pounding him with any questions they had.

Niall: "how bout we take this outside for some fresh air yeah?"

Harry nodded, wiping his tears, his eyes burning from the salt.

Louis: "when you're ready to tell us, we're listening"

Harry: "L-Liam called z"

Niall: "he's upstairs in the room right?"

Harry: "y-yeah...he uh, he called and z-zayn doesn't wake up to noises ever. So I picked it up"

Niall placed a comforting hand on Harry's shoulder

Niall: "it's okay mate, breath"

Harry took a deep breath, wiping his eyes.

Harry: "b-before I could say it was me, h-he just started talking"

Harry began sobbing, and they knew it was something Liam said that triggered this.

Niall rubbed Harry's back, trying to be the comforting best friend that Harry needed.

Niall: "what'd he say haz?"

Harry: "he thought I was z-zayn so he asked him to come to his room because h-he was...h-he w-was...jerking off to the thought of him."

Harry's sobs continued, he was so overly confused.

Louis: "Liam was jerking off to the thought of Zayn? Why?"

Harry: "I-I don't know...he said "If Harry's asleep c-come over here"

Niall pulled Harry into a hug to comfort him.

Niall: "were just as confused as your are haz"

Harry: "b-but does zayn know anything a-about this...or is t-this new?"

Louis: "we're clueless Harry...we know just as much as you do"

Harry: "I want nothing more than to smash Liams face in right n-now"

Niall: "I think, maybe you should just keep your distance from him for right now"

Harry: "god I wanna fuck him up so bad..."

Louis: "we get it...I have no clue why he'd do something like that"

Harry: "cause he's a horny little prick that can't be happy for anyone else...he has to screw with my relationship, and my baby to make himself happy. He's selfish. That's all he is, fucking selfish."

Niall: "calm down okay? I know this is weird and you're confused and upset...but it's 2 am, and you're tired."

Harry: "I'm not going back up there right now...I can't look at z. I don't know if he's been talking to Liam, or if they've been fucking behind my back, or if he has no idea about any of this...who do I believe? I just feel like I'm losing everything...and he....he told me he was gonna marry me last night."

Louis: "he said what?!"

Harry: "...he told me he wanted to marry me in the future"

Niall frowned and brought Harry closer.

Niall: "do you want a drink?"

Harry: "a beer would be nice"

Louis: "I'll get it...ni, you stay here"

Niall nodded and held Harry close. He hated seeing his best friend upset.