46

In the morning the boys had arrived at the hotel and were rushed inside to their rooms, attempting to escape the crowd as much as possible. Still stopping to take pictures with fans occasionally.

When they finally made it into the elevator Zayn let out a loud sigh

Liam: "that never gets old does it?"

Zayn: "it's just crazy that they're crazy for us"

Harry: "little do they know that the two hottest members of this band are gay for each other so"

Niall: "hey, you calling us ugly"

Harry shrugged his shoulders and they all laughed before they reached the eighth floor of the hotel. Zayn and Harry shared a room like always and immediately changed and styled their hair when they got in the room.

They were having lunch with their mums around 12:00 and they arrived a little after 11.

They boys only took a half our to get ready and stood at the sink taking mirror selfies before meeting their moms in the hotel restaurant.

Zayn: "you look handsome bub"

Harry: "I'm wearing what I always wear z"

Zayn: "I know, but I never get enough of it"

Harry: "shush and kiss me, we have to get going"

Zayn cupped the sides of Harry's face before they exited the hotel room and got in the elevator to meet their moms down stairs.

Luckily they had a private area for them to have lunch without the fans swarming them.

When they finally sat down, their orders were taken and they finally had time to chat.

Anne: "hello my two favorite boys I feel like I haven't seen you in forever"

Harry: "it's been...awhile yea"

Trisha: "I feel like we both need to know what happened to cause you two to get together, cause I'm thrilled"

Zayn: "well um, we started off as best mates when the tour started, we told each other everything all the time. We were just typical best mates ya know"

Trisha: "you've always been that way with each other"

Anne: "that's my favorite thing about them"

Harry and Zayn chuckled at their mums before Zayn looked at Harry to begin talking about how they became a thing.

Harry: "this um, it's hard for me to talk about, but I uh, I'm getting better so bear with me if I stumble or need a breather"

Trisha gripped Harry's hand over top of the table

Trisha: "sweet, I'm always understanding"

Harry: "a few months ago...I was really feeling down I guess you could say. I started having these feelings for your son, that he didn't know about because I was afraid of losing him over it. I um...I uh"

Harry wiped a tear from his eye and Zayn leaned in to whisper.

Zayn: "it's okay baby, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere"

Harry: "I'm sorry um"

Anne: "don't apologize honey"

Harry: "I was in a suicidal state...I um, I was cutting myself to release stress and build up from those feelings that I just wanted to tell Zayn about but I was afraid of."

Trisha: "oh honey"

Harry: "one night I was really distant at a show because I was really feeling the pressure of those feelings. zayn uh...he asked me so many times why I wasn't myself but I just couldn't bring myself to tell him, so I just said I was tired."

Zayn wiped a few tears

Harry: "don't cry babe"

Zayn smiled a little before letting Harry continue

Harry: "after that show I was in a really bad head space and i went back to my room and locked the bathroom door and proceeded to...uhm...cut myself a lot in the bathtub. I was trying to...I was trying to take my life"

Zayn was sobbing at this point so Harry squeezed his hand before wiping his tears

Zayn: "god I hate this story"

Harry: "it's okay, I'm okay now. I love you, I'm still here aren't I?"

Zayn: "yes but it's just hard cause I almost...I almost lost you"

Trisha held Zayn's hand over the table and refocused her attention to Harry who held Zayn's other hand.

Harry: "I knew that he'd never forgive himself or me if I didn't say goodbye...so I called him to basically tell him that I couldn't...live anymore."

At this point, all of them were sobbing

Harry: "I told him that I'd fallen for him a long time ago and I was just so afraid to tell him, but I had to before I uh...before I killed myself. he basically told me that he was coming and that he wasn't letting me end my life."

Trisha wiped her tears and squeezed Zayn's hand

Harry: "he came bursting into that hotel room and the door was locked but I was so frozen in that bathtub that I couldn't get up, nor did I want to. So zayn ended up pushing the door in to get to me. He uh...he pulled me out of the bathtub and held me there."

Harry paused and dropped his head down before getting up out of his seat for a breather.

Zayn stood up and brought him into his arms.

Harry: "this parts hard babe"

Zayn: "I know love, I'm not going anywhere and this is going to get better. You're already doing so much better. I love you"

Harry: "I love you too"

Harry calmed down and sat back down

Harry: "so when he was holding me, he told me that he...he felt the same and that I had nothing to worry about anymore and that he was gonna take care of me."

Trisha: "and has he?"

Harry: "he's done more than that...he does anything and everything for me."

Anne: "oh I just love you guys"

Zayn: "I couldn't lose him, and I wouldn't lose him."

Trisha: "I'm proud of you sonshine "

Harry: "you have absolutely every right to be proud of him, he's the best boyfriend I could've ever asked for. he's so understanding and makes me the happiest person alive. I'm thankful for you, and him."

Trisha: "I'm so in love with the bond you two have created, and I love you both."

Harry: "thank you guys for meeting with us"

Anne and Trisha kissed their sons goodbye before leaving to spend the day together.

Harry turned to face Zayn, still in the restaurant

Harry: "baby?"

Zayn: "yes bub"

Harry: "you saved my life zayn...I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too Harry, so much"

Harry: "you're my hero"

The two kissed passionately before breaking apart and staring into each others lustful eyes.

Harry: "and you'll always be my hero"

The End❤️