23

They boys performed well, Harry and Zayn snuck little whispers to each other whenever they could, trying not to make it too obvious. But their sexual attention was way to high to stay away from each other entirely.

The show went fast, it ended in what felt like two minutes. But Zayn was just excited that his anxiety levels would drop once the show was over. He'd always had performance anxiety.

Once the show was over, they did their normal. Showering quickly in the dressing room and changing into sweats.

Harry peaked his head out the bathroom door

Harry: "z"

Zayn turned around

Zayn: "what do you need babe?"

Harry: "if you get in here with me, it'll go faster and then we can all leave sooner"

Zayn: "how can I say no to that face"

Liam: "no fooling around in there, we need to get going as soon as possible"

Harry: "were not...just makes it easier if we kill two birds with one stone"

Harry shut the door and locked it behind him. He really had no desire to have sex in that moment, he just wanted to shower with his boyfriend...cause why not.

They undressed and hopped in, one after the other

Harry: "babe I don't wanna fuck right now cause we do have to leave soon, if that's okay"

Zayn: "that's fine baby, I don't care either way"

Harry: "you look amazing though, don't get me wrong"

Zayn: "you do too love"

Zayn smiled and watched Harry wash his hair, rinsing the pound of conditioner he ran through his curls. Zayn followed, rinsing the product entirely out of his quiff and letting his hair fall back into its original style.

While Zayn was rinsing his hair of the soap and conditioner, Harry ran his hands along Zayn's bare chest. Observing the tattoos he traced aimlessly when he was tired.

Harry: "babe, do you think maybe one day...you'll get a tattoo inspired by me"

Zayn: "I'm sure I will...we can get one right now if you want?"

Harry: "no...you can do it when you're ready"

Zayn: "I have so many ideas bub, I was thinking about getting that black and white photo of your hands on the mic tattooed on my side, right here"

He traced along his rib and pointed out where he'd want the ink

Harry: "I wanted a tattoo of your eyes up on my bicep, closer to my shoulder"

Zayn: "lovely idea"

Harry moved his hands to Zayn's back and leaned in to rest his head on his chest. Bending just slightly. Letting the water fall down his face.

Zayn molded into Harry's embrace and wrapped his arms to fit in the small of his back.

Zayn: "you know what I just realized"

Harry: "hmm?"

Zayn: "we call ourselves boyfriends...but I-I never really asked you properly"

Harry: "it's fine babe"

Zayn: "no it's not...I should've"

Harry: "too late now"

Zayn: "it's never too late"

Harry squeezed Zayn

Harry: "it doesn't matter what the damn label is Zayn...I just love you. That's all that matters"