28

About 20 minutes passed and the street lights flipped on, signaling that the park was closing soon.

Zayn: "you ready to go babe?"

Harry: "yes...I have been"

Zayn: "the things you say when you're horny...I would've never expected to come out of your mouth"

Harry leaned in to whisper in Zayn's ear before they picked up the blankets and headed off.

Harry: "I wanna scream daddy"

Zayn's hand immediately went down to his dick and he fidgeted around, hoping not to get hard.

Zayn: "yeah let's go"

Harry laughed

Harry: "I love making you hard"

Zayn shook his head and rolled his eyes, loading everything into the car and pulling out of the parking lot.

While Zayn was focused on the road, Harry unzipped his own pants, releasing his throbbing length.

When zayn went to grab Harry's hand and link their fingers, Harry brought Zayn's hand down to his shaft and let his hand wrap around him.

Zayn: "baby...you're gonna make me hard quit"

Harry: "look at it...you won't regret it"

Zayn: "I will when I can't walk because my dick hurts so bad"

Harry grabbed Zayn's hand, working it up and down on himself. His head falling back against the seat in pleasure.

Harry: "holy shit"

Zayn: "were here, pull your pants up and let's go before I come without touch"

Harry: "oh before we go, one more thing"

Zayn: "what is it"

Harry: "thanks for the date night baby, I loved it"

Zayn smiled leaning in to press their lips together in a peck

Zayn: "you're welcome, I'm glad you liked it"

The two boys stepped out of the car and raced into the hotel, hiding their hard ons as much as possible.

When Zayn slid the room key through the door and pushed it open, the both stepped inside, hungrier than ever.

Once Harry shut the door behind him, Zayn used all of his might to pick Harry up, letting his legs wrap around him. They pressed their lips together as Zayn carried Harry over to the bed and threw him down on it.

Zayn hovered over Harry as their make out continued, both of them moaning into each others mouths...begging for a release.

Harry pushed Zayn off of him.

Harry: "I can't take it anymore"

He pulled his pants down, including his boxers and he threw them across the room. Zayn smiled at the sight, slapping Harry's hand away when he went to touch himself.

Zayn: "no, only I can touch it bub"

Harry: "baby it hurts"

Zayn slid his clothes off and bent down kissing Harry's thighs and v line, leaving love bites whenever he came in contact with skin. Harry gripped the sheets and moaned.

Harry: "quit teasing...babyyyy it hurts"

Zayn grew harder and took Harry into his mouth, which was the sensation he was craving.

Harry: "ahhh, fuck I've been waiting for your touch all fucking night z...fuck me good tonight baby"

Zayn bobbed his head faster at Harry's words, proving that he'd do anything to make his boyfriend happy.

When Harry was getting close to coming, Zayn lifted off of him, not wanting to miss out on the opportunity to fuck his ass.

Zayn: "where'd we put the lube baby"

Harry: "over there on the sink"

He said in between heavy breathing.

Zayn prepped Harry, slipping one finger in at a time, each time making sure his baby was alright.

Zayn: "if it hurts too bad tell me babe"

Harry: "just get in me z...I need you"

Zayn lined himself up with Harry's hole and pushed the head into him. Harry moaned the slightest bit.

Harry: "fuck me harder than you've fucked anyone in your entire life...I want it"

Zayn grew hot and shoved the rest of himself into Harry. Hitting his sweet spot on the first try.

Zayn's mouth dropped open from how tight Harry was around him, and Harry screamed in pleasure.

Harry: "fuck zayn...come on baby don't stop that feels amazing"

Zayn thrusted faster and harder into Harry, feeling the warm sensation in his lower stomach.

Zayn: "I'm gonna come...I'm almost there"

Harry: "come in me baby"

Zayn leaned forward to whisper in Harry's ear

Zayn: "call me daddy...and I-I'll come in you"

Harry smirked and Zayn started to thrust faster than he ever had.

Harry: "yes daddyyyyy...fuck me daddy"

Zayn thrusted one last time before coming inside of Harry, and when Harry felt Zayn's release inside of him, he came too.

Harry: "holy fucking shit...nothing compares to that feeling, nothing"

When zayn reached the end of his climax, and his breathing slowed he sat up and placed his head on the headboard.

Zayn: "I can think of one thing that's better"

Harry: "what?"

Zayn: "well it's kinda hard to explain"

Harry: "that's okay, I'm listening"

Zayn: "you know when you really like someone"

Harry: "clearly I do"

Zayn: "and that someone just simply kisses you"

Harry: "mhm"

Zayn: "and you get all those butterflies in your tummy...and you don't want it to go any further, you're just purely happy to be with them?"

Harry: "of course"

Zayn: "that's my favorite feeling"

Harry cuddled close to Zayn, their naked bodies pressing together.

Harry: "that was sweet babe"

Zayn: "actually, you were quite sweet today"

Harry hit zayn on the arm and laughed

Harry: "way to ruin the moment"

Zayn: "you tasted good, that's all"

Harry smiled and laughed

Harry: "I love you"

Zayn: "I love you to the moon and back Harry...and I'll never stop"

Harry: "what do say we take one of those showers you like?"

Zayn: "but we just fucked"

Harry: "I know babe, I mean just to be together"

Zayn: "damn I thought you wanted another round"

Harry: "that was our second round today, I don't think my ass can take much more"

Zayn laughed and slapped Harry's naked bum on the way into the shower.