10

They slept sound through the night, and a few times Zayn felt Harry's hand caress his in his sleep. It gave him a sense of comfort...even though Harry had no clue he was doing it.

Zayn woke up an hour before Harry to a knocking on his door, it was the roses. It was huge bouquet of them. At least 50 flowers, and it was perfect.

Zayn: "thank you so much"

and he shut the door quietly.

Zayn hurriedly put the flowers down and got ready for the day, pulling his hair up into the perfect quiff, brushing his teeth, and spraying himself with Harry's favorite scent.

Just as Zayn finished up he noticed Harry waking up, so he grabbed the flowers.

Harry's eyes weren't open yet, but he was stretching and rubbing them.

Harry: "zayn...are you in here, or did you leave to smoke?"

Zayn rolled his eyes

Zayn: "I'm in here babe"

Harry heard Zayn's voice right in front of him and opened his eyes to a huge bouquet of roses and a smiling boyfriend.

Harry took the flowers and smelled them.

Harry: "is this your way of getting me to forgive you?"

Zayn: "I thought I...I guess it's not the only thing I have"

Zayn felt defeated, and handed Harry his phone to open the video he sent him last night.

Harry: "what's this?"

Zayn sat on the edge of the bed, not touching Harry in case he was still on edge.

Zayn: "just watch it"

Harry turned his volume up and watched the video, listening to every single word Zayn said in the song. Tears filled up his eyes.

When the video was over Harry shut his phone off and placed it on the bed beside him while wiping his tears.

Harry: "thank you...that was...beautiful"

Zayn: "I really tried baby"

Harry: "when did you do that"

Zayn: "last night when you fell asleep the boys helped me record it"

Harry: "and I trust that you didn't smoke anymore after the argument we had"

Zayn: "I promise I didn't"

Harry: "I appreciate it Z...thank you"

Harry leaned in to hug Zayn, but wouldn't give him much more.

Zayn: "babe I just want you to forgive me...I-I don't know what else to do."

Harry: "zayn it's just something that I have to get over myself...there's nothing you can do babe."

Zayn: "but you won't even kiss me baby...please"

Harry: "z, I need to process things okay. I'm still a little bit upset. The song was beautiful and I'm thankful for it, and you especially. But last night, I wanted it to be special and it, it couldn't be"

Zayn: "I know bub...I'm really sorry"

Harry: "I know you are, and I accept your apology. But I've gotta get ready for therapy"

Zayn: "you still want me with you?"

Harry: "yes please..."

Zayn shook his head in agreement, thankful that Harry wasn't ignoring him completely. He knew he fucked up, and he knew Harry wanted last night to be theirs...but he messed up. He deserved it, and he was willing accept the backlash.

When Harry was dressed and ready he sprayed some of Zayn's cologne on himself.

Zayn: "you smell good babe"

Harry: "thanks you too"

Zayn: "hug me at least?"

Harry gave in and wrapped his arms tightly around Zayn's waist. Zayn pulled him close, resting his chin on top of Harry's curls. They stayed melted together for awhile.

Zayn: "I missed your body"

Harry: "your body makes me do things I shouldn't...like forgive you when I know I'm not ready to yet"

Zayn sighed as Harry let go and headed for the door.

Harry: "and just because I'm pissed off about missing out on last night, it doesn't mean that I don't feel the same way I did two days ago. I have all the feelings and more that I did then babe...that's why I care this much"

Harry turned and walked out the door headed for the elevator.

Zayn was moping behind him, not in the mood to pick up speed.

Harry looked back.

Harry: "hey slow poke...come hold my hand"

Zayn was excited at his words and sped up his pace to link fingers with Harry.

Harry glanced down at their hands and squeezed Zayn's to signify that he'd forgive him eventually, and for zayn that was a sign to never give up.

When they got downstairs, Meg was ready for Harry and he was a lot calmer than before.

Harry: "I'll see how long I can do it today babe"

Zayn: "you got this"

Zayn blew a kiss to Harry that wasn't returned as he went inside the room with Meg.

5 minutes later the boys came downstairs too.

Liam: "hey zayn, howd the song go"

Zayn: "he loved it, but he's still upset and I understand that...he keeps saying he wanted last night to be special but I have no idea what he's referring to"

Niall grins and looks away, making it noticeable that he knows what's up.

Zayn: "but Niall does...doesn't he?"

Niall: "Harry and I were texting last night when he left the room and he said he was gonna give himself to you last night"

Zayn: "fuck..."

Louis: "you missed out big time buddy"

Zayn: "that's what he meant...fuck I screwed this up"

Liam: "so I'm guessing he hasn't forgiven you?"

Zayn: "he's only hugged me...no kiss, no "I love you", nothing"

Niall: "but he wouldn't come down here without you"

Zayn: "he won't...he struggled to stay in the room without me last night"

Niall: "damn..."

Luckily the boys didn't perform today, so they got the rest of the day to themselves before getting on the bus to head to another busy city.

Louis: "I'm telling you...makeup sex fixed everything"

Zayn: "he won't wanna give himself to me now...after the shit I pulled last night"

Liam: "go to the room, light some candles, be ready for him...don't forget the lube though"

Zayn laughed

Zayn: "shut the fuck up Liam"

Liam laughed along

Liam: "but for real, we'll stay here and wait for him"

Just then Harry came out crying and breathing heavy.

Zayn hugged him as he cried on his shoulder. Trying to calm him down as much as possible. But the boy's noticed Harry didn't kiss him before he went back in.

Liam: "damn he didn't even kiss you"

Zayn: "that's what im saying..."

Louis: "I'm telling you mate...go get ready for him. Just don't be completely naked when we walk in because none of us wanna see that."

Zayn agreed and rushed upstairs to get ready for Harry. Just thinking about makeup sex was making him hard.