8

The boys rose to the surface of the stage and the fans went wild. All of them held smiles on their faces...even Harry.

When Zayn glanced at Harry as Liam was singing, he smiled, knowing Harry was in his glory. He knew he was genuinely happy, and he quickly learned how lucky he was to have saved him.

Harry's notes were on point tonight. He nailed everything, and the crowd went wild with every syllable.

Harry's energy made Zayn smile, and he made sure he remained close to him the entire time to keep his mood high.

When ever they brushed past each other they made sure to interact. Either by brushing hands, touching shoulders, or even just smiling.

Toward the end of the show, before they sang "Live While Were Young" Harry ran up to Zayn and whispered in his ear.

Harry: "thank you for being there tonight babe"

Zayn: "no baby, thank you. for staying alive with me"

Harry: "you can thank me later tonight in the hotel room"

Harry winked and left Zayn blushing. What'd he do to deserve Harry?

The show ended, leaving the boys on a high.
...

After the show, the boys loaded up in the car and headed back to the hotel for the last night before they were on the bus, headed to another city.

In the back, Zayn and Harry were sitting as close as possible. Holding hands.

Zayn: "I'm so proud of you..."

Harry: "I'm surprised I got out there today and did that"

Zayn: "after the night you had last night...me too babe"

Harry: "but I did...and I-I'm glad. But I couldn't have done it without my best friends...so thank you guys"

Liam: "we wouldn't wanna do it without you haz"

Harry patted Liam on the shoulder and smiled.

On the car ride back, the boys were jamming out to tunes from Journey and Backstreet Boys while jumping around in the car.

Zayn was in his glory. He was over the moon that Harry was healing...and he was so happy to be a part of it.

Zayn: "I can't tell you how fuckin happy I am that you're healing baby"

Harry leaned over and pressed his lips to Zayn's.

Harry: "I'm trying my best...and I'm glad you can see that"
...
When they got back to the hotel, the boys took turns in the showers and decided to hang out afterwards and talk about the show.

In their suite, there was a balcony. Although the boys didn't know that Zayn smoked frequently, they knew he smoked weed every once in awhile. Along with Liam and Louis.

Niall and Harry steered against it, and he didn't personally like the fact that Zayn did it.

When they got in Liams room, he rolled a joint and headed out onto the balcony. Zayn and Louis following.

When they were outside, Niall and Harry had a conversation amongst themselves.

Harry: "not into that shit Niall?"

Niall: "never have been, probably never will be bro"

Harry: "I'm with you on that on for sure"