34

Harry propped himself up on the desk in the living area of the suite they were staying in. Zayn sat in the arm chair, and the other three lads sat on the couch.

Harry: "I uh...I guess I need to figure shit out. It's been an entire fucking day and I still haven't figured out exactly what I wanna say...or ask you guys for that matter but, I guess I have to say something"

Niall: "take your time haz, I got you if you need something"

Harry smiled at Niall, so grateful he was his best friend.

Harry: "last night...I uh...I..."

Harry started crying and wiped his tears before rubbing the water on his pants.

Zayn: "breathe baby"

Liam rolled his eyes, annoyed by Zayn's affection toward Harry. Wanting it himself.

Harry: "babe y-your phone started ringing...and I uh-I picked it up cause y-you...you were asleep still."

Zayn: "that's okay bub"

Harry: "bef-before I could s-say it was me...L-Liam started talking"

Liam stood up and threw his arms up in the air, pissed.

Liam: "fuck this shit"

He stormed toward the door and Louis caught him.

Louis: "absolutely not...you caused this, you're gonna face the damn consequences."

He led Liam toward the couch and made him sit back down and listen.

Zayn: "I'm focused babe, keep going"

Harry: "he uh...this part is h-hard"

Niall: "you can do it"

Harry took a deep breath and looked Zayn in the eyes, no matter how much it hurt.

Harry: "he said he was...he was jerking off to the thought of you....fuck"

Harry threw his hands over his face and let his eyes leak.

Harry: "th-thats not all though..."

Liam huffed and sat back against the couch.

Harry: "he said...'if Harry's asleep, come keep me company c-cause I'm...I'm horny for you."

Harry's sobs pierced through the entire room. He was so loud, and had every right to be upset.

Zayn was pissed, and when Harry looked up at him with his tear filled eyes, he broke inside.

Harry: "z-zayn...I need to know if y-you're fucking w-with Liam behind-behind my back..."

He continued crying and Zayn let a few tears slip before getting up to bring Harry into his arms. Harry pushed him away.

Harry: "NO...I NEED AN ANSWER"

Zayn: "no baby we're not...I...I would never in a million years do something like that to you. Ever. You fucking know that Harry. I'm hurting so bad on the inside that you had to hear that...and that I wasn't awake to hold you. I'm sorry baby..."

Zayn looked over to Liam, pissed off.

Zayn: "as for you...why in the fucking world Liam...why would you do something like that?"

Liam: "I...I've had a crush on you for so long, and I just. I don't know"

Harry: "SO YOU TELL HIM AFTER HE JUST HAD SEX WITH ME? YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS SMART?"

Zayn held Harry back.

Zayn: "baby calm down...let me talk okay?"

Harry took a deep breath and sat in the chair by the desk, wiping his tears.

Liam: "I felt so...aroused in that moment and I-I wasn't thinking"

Harry: "You weren't thinking Liam? It's not that simple. Clearly you were...you were thinking about my boyfriend. You literally asked him to come to your room, behind my back and fuck you. Fuck you right after he fucked me. How would it feel to be a second choice anyways huh? I'm not normally like this, but the sheer belief that you thought this was okay is haunting me...fuck off, I don't want an excuse or an apology."

Liam: "haz...let me explain"

Harry: "I just fucking said I didn't want one. Get the fuck out."

Liam: "this is gonna break up the band Harry"

Harry: "and it won't be my fault if it does...it'll be your careless actions Liam. So get the fuck away from me. And my boyfriend...with emphasis on the my."

Liam stood up and walked towards the door.

Liam: "I am sorry...to the both of you. Hope I can fix this in some way shape or form"

He left, and Niall and Louis followed reluctantly. Leaving Zayn and Harry alone.

Zayn laid on the bed, and took a deep breath.

Zayn: "come lay with me bub"

Harry's heart was racing.

Harry: "I'm sorry I flipped...but the fact that he did that, I just...it hurts me"

Zayn: "I'm upset because you were afraid that it's been going on for awhile...which I get it. But I'd never do that to you"

Harry: "will you hold me for a little?"

Zayn: "sure come here"

Harry crawled up on the bed and laid his head on Zayn's chest.

Zayn: "I'm so sorry baby...I'm so sorry that happened."

Harry: "it caught me off guard so much...he literally said he was getting off to the thought of you z. The thought of my baby. I'm the only one who's supposed to fantasize over you naked...not him"

Zayn: "although the way you put that was a little funny, you're right...and if you'll let me, I'll have a talk with him okay?"

Harry: "I don't want you alone with him...it scares me."

Zayn: "don't you trust me?"

Harry: "I trust you...but I don't trust him"

Zayn: "I can control myself, and him bub...you know I'll tell you about all of it anyways"

Harry: "okay...I guess"

Zayn: "are we okay?"

Harry: "yeah...I'm still upset that he'd do that, but I'm relieved that you weren't unfaithful. For fuck sake, you told me you wanted to marry me last night."

Zayn: "and I meant it"

Harry: "I know you did"

Zayn: "hey babe, how bout that kiss now?"

Harry: "how bout we go a little further than that?"

Zayn: "what does that entail?"

Harry: "remember when you asked if I wanted a release earlier...at the wrong time"

Zayn: "fondly enough I do...yeah"

Harry: "I could use that release more than anything right now baby"

Zayn: "okay but I need a kiss first."

Harry lifted his face and placed a kiss on Zayn's jawline and then met his lips for a split second.

Zayn: "I love you bubs"

Harry: "I love you too"

Zayn: "ready for me to rock your world?"

Harry: "I can't fucking wait"