16

When they got into wardrobe, the stylists took Harry and Niall first to get them ready. Zayn sat on the couch for awhile by himself just lurking on twitter, and replying to messages he got along the way.

When he was scrolling through Twitter he came up on a post by "@larrystylinson123" , and he looked at it. It was a video where they zoomed in on the "up all night" album cover to show Harry and Louis basically holding hands. Zayn decided that he wanted to do more research and clicked on the page.

He went through and found multiple pictures that prove Larry to be real, and it upset him a little. Once he came up on a post that looked like Harry and Louis were kissing underwater he wanted nothing more to do with it.

He shut his phone off and slammed it on the table with Liam and Louis still in the room.

Liam: "woah man, everything alright?"

Zayn: "yeah. I'm going to the loo. Tell the stylists when they get back"

Zayn stormed off to the bathroom, visibly upset at the things he just saw. He knew Harry loved him, but seeing things like that just caused him to become a little jealous.

Back in the dressing room, the stylists, Harry, and Niall returned fully dressed.

Stylists: "zayn and Liam are you ready?"

Liam: "zayn uh...he uh went to the bathroom"

Stylists: "oh okay we can just wait here for him!"

Liam: "maybe you should just take me and Louis for now"

Stylists: "well is he alright at least?"

Harry had a concerned look on his face the entire time.

Liam: "he said he was, but he looked pissed at something. he just wouldn't tell us what it was."

Harry: "well why'd you let him just go like that?!"

Louis: "haz chill he'll be fine, whatever happened, he just needs to cool off"

Harry: "no...you know how I get Liam. I-I"

Harry started to shake and cry. He felt another panic attack coming on.

The stylist brought Harry close and hugged him to attempt to calm him down, but she wasn't zayn...and it didn't help.

Harry pulled out his phone while the stylist took Louis and Liam off to get ready.

On the phone*

Harry: "babe?"

Zayn: "I'm good Harry..."

Harry: "but you left and didn't tell m-me"

Zayn: "are you crying?"

Harry: "n-n-no"

Zayn: "don't lie to me"

Harry: "f-fine...yeah because you're not here with me z"

Zayn: "I'm in the same building babe...I'm not going anywhere"

Harry: "but the boys said you were mad, and I don't know why and it scares me."

Zayn: "I-it's not that big of a deal okay? I'll be back, give me two minutes"

Harry: "o-okay"

Zayn: "and quit crying, you'll be in my arms in two seconds"

Harry: "o-okay"

Zayn: "no i love you zayn?"

Harry: "I love you zayn"

Zayn: "love you too bub"

When zayn got back in the room Harry had a tear stained face. He walked over to him and sat next to him with an arm around his shoulders.

Harry looked up at him confused

Harry: "can you tell me what's bothering you baby?"

Zayn: "it was nothing haz...just silly shit"

Harry: "but clearly it was something cause you left"

Zayn: "no I just needed to use the bathroom"

Harry pulled apart from Zayn's embrace and looked at him with a glare

Harry: "you said I couldn't lie to you...so don't you dare lie to me"

Zayn pulled Harry back onto him

Zayn: "I did use the bathroom...but I wasn't mad about anything that detrimental, I'll be fine"

Harry: "just fucking tell me zayn"

Just then, the stylist came through to get zayn to get dressed

Stylik: "zayn, Love, are you ready now?"

Zayn: "yeah sorry"

Zayn turned before leaving and kissed Harry on the lips

Zayn: "I will be fine, love you"

Harry didn't return the gesture and sat with his arms crossed. When zayn left the room, he turned to the boys.

Harry: "what the fuck is he mad about?"

Liam: "haz calm down bro...he seemed fine. He kissed you before he left, he always does that doesn't he?"

Harry: "yeah but he stormed off earlier...so clearly something pissed him off."

Louis: "believe me, if we knew we'd tell you Harry"

Niall: "but we're sure it's nothing, maybe he just needed some fresh air."

Harry: "b-but it worries me...because when I'm upset he's constantly taking care of me, but I can't return the favor cause I don't know what's wrong"

Liam: "that's just how zayn copes with things...he bottles it up, you know that."

Harry covered his face and began crying

Louis: "he clearly still loves you harry"

Harry: "I know that...I just wanna fix what's on his mind"

Louis pulled Harry up onto his feet and into a hug to help him relieve stress. Just as he did that, Zayn walked back in and his eyes immediately flashed red.

They heard Zayn enter the room and the boys thought nothing of the sight. They always hugged each other.

Harry: "hey baby you look good"

Zayn walked straight past Harry and grabbed his phone and water bottle before turning and walking out the door to sound check alone.

Harry had tears welling up in his eyes and he decided to let them all out.

Louis: "no no no, just let him breathe okay? I don't know what's bothering him but it'll be okay"

Harry: "I- I- I need him"

Liam: "we know Harry"

Harry: "NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. WITHOUT HIM IM SUICIDAL."

The boys opened their eyes wide and took a step back. A few minutes passed before Harry spoke.

Harry: "I-I'm Sorry....I-I just n-n-need him."

Louis: "we know haz...and we're gonna take you to him, we just need you to compose yourself a little bit okay?"

Harry took a deep breath and walked over to the mirror. He lifted his long sleeves and peeked at his scars. He whispered just loud enough for the boys to hear.

Harry: "maybe I should just make more of these...that always helped."

Liam: "Harry shut up. You're never doing that again. So stop"