35

Zayn flipped Harry on top of him so he was straddling. Zayn gripped Harry's hips under his shirt and pulled him in, kissing him aggressively.

Zayn: "tell me if I'm hurting you"

Harry: "don't hold back baby...just take me"

Zayn took that as a major sign and pulled Harry's shirt over his head before kissing along his jawline, his neck, and his lips.

Harry pulled back.

Harry: "this isn't fair, I want your shirt off"

Zayn: "I've been waiting for you to take it off...it's your job bub"

Harry smirked and ripped Zayn's shirt off his body. Zayn was surprised at how aggressive Harry was being, and how much he wanted it after the day they had. Harry noticed he was surprised.

Harry: "make up sex is the best sex remember"

Zayn: "oh I remember..."

Zayn flipped Harry back over and got on top of him, kissing from his v line up to his mouth. Leaving love bites all over his neck that they'd regret tomorrow.

Harry moaned when Zayn flicked his tongue over his nipple, and left a love bite near his collar bone.

Zayn lifted the waistband of Harry's sweat pants and slipped his hand under, noticing that he had no boxers on underneath.

Zayn: "you've gone commando I see?"

Harry: "I've been ready for you"

Zayn pulled his sweats down, exposing his hardening dick as it sprang against his stomach.

Zayn: "shit you're big"

Harry blushed and pushed Zayn off the bed, following after him. Harry dropped to his knees and pulled Zayn's shorts out of the way, throwing them across the room.

Harry kissed his inner thighs before flicking his tongue against the tip of his length.

Zayn: "gonna make me come twice today baby?"

Harry winked taking all of Zayn into his mouth, and bobbing his head in time with Harry's thrusts.

Harry intertwined his fingers in Zayn's hair and pushed his head deeper into Zayn's throat.

Zayn: "Im...I'm not gonna last long bub"

Harry bobbed his head faster making sure to use his tongue in the best way possible, making Zayn moan more than he's ever heard.

A few head bobs later he was coming down the back of Harry's throat.

Zayn: "fuck fuck fuck....god you give the best fucking blowjobs"

Harry seductively licked his lower upper lip and Zayn was still turned on by him. He picked him up and threw him on the bed.

Zayn: "I just came but for some reason you still turn me the fuck on"

Harry smiled up at Zayn who was now hovering over top of him, before sliding down and leaving love bites on his v line and inner thighs.

Harry was hurting from being so hard.

Harry: "fuck it hurts baby, cmon"

Zayn smiled and took all of Harry into his mouth, lifting up and down quickly.

Harry: "I have the best baby...fuck it feels so good"

Zayn lifted off and smiled before Harry pushed his head back down and he continued sucking, hollowing out his cheeks to make it better.

Harry: "fuck daddy...I'm gonna come"

Zayn was so turned on whenever Harry called him that, causing his dick to become rock hard once again.

A few seconds later Harry was coming into Zayn's mouth.

Zayn: "was I okay?"

Harry brought Zayn's face into his hands and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

Harry: "you were amazing."

Zayn blushed

Harry: "now do you want me to make you come a second time or what?"

Zayn reached over to the bedside table and pulled the lube out of the drawer.

Zayn: "call me daddy again and I'll come inside of you...cause I can't control it when you talk to me like that"

Harry: "well in the case..."

Harry pulled Zayn close so he was able to whisper in his ear.

Harry: "fuck me so hard daddy"

Zayn slipped all three fingers in at one time, causing Harry's breath to hiccup as he gasped from the instant pain.

As Zayn's fingers thrusted faster, it became less painful and more pleasing.

Zayn: "you ready bub?"

Harry: "so ready...rock my world handsome"

Zayn: "I plan on it"

Zayn leaned down and pressed a kiss on Harry's lips before lining up with Harry and pushing into him slowly.

Harry groaned when he felt Zayn enter him, and bottom out.

Harry: "harder baby, I wanna come"

Zayn pounded himself into Harry as fast and hard as he possibly could, hitting his prostate each time.

Harry: "oh yeah...right there daddy"

Harry winked, knowing how hot that made Zayn.

Zayn laid on top of Harry, still thrusting into him, but pulling him close.

They could feel each others hot breath as their hearts were beating out of their chests.

Zayn: "you're so tight...it feels fucking amazing"

Harry: "shit...I'm...I'm gonna come again"

Zayn: "me too baby...here it comes"

Zayn thrusted one more time before he came inside of Harry, moaning his name.

They both collapsed next to each other on the bed breathing heavy.

Zayn: "coming twice is...it's amazing actually"

Harry: "I've only came twice with you...nobody else has done it for me"

Zayn: "me too bub, me too"

Harry: "you've never came twice before?"

Zayn: "not until just now, no"

Harry: "makes me feel special ya know"

Zayn: "you are special Harry"

Harry: "thank you baby"

Zayn: "I love you with all my heart, and I'm really sorry about yesterday night"

Harry: "it wasn't your fault...but I don't know what I'm gonna do about Liam"

Zayn: "we will...uh, I will talk to him haz okay?"

Harry: "promise you'll keep your hands to yourself?"

Zayn: "as long as you're not in front of me shirtless...I think I can manage"

Harry: "I meant from him... just don't let him touch you."

Zayn: "I won't baby...he won't touch me"

Harry: "it makes me sad that he was thinking of you naked."

Zayn: "he's never seen me naked, so I don't know what he was picturing"

Harry: "speaking of being naked, after we clean up, can we sleep naked?"

Zayn: "if that's what bub wants, bub gets it"

Harry: "I'm glad we're on the same page"

Zayn shoved Harry and they both laughed, climbing off the bed to clean themselves up before going to sleep.