25

Zayn checked himself in the mirror a few more times, making sure he looked handsome enough for Harry. Although Harry wouldn't care.

He heard the shower water slow to a faint drip and heard the door handle wiggle to reveal an almost naked Harry. He had his tight, white briefs on that hugged his length. Which is where Zayn's eyes gravitated at first.

Harry ran the towel over his face, drying it off before he looked up at Zayn. His smile grew higher than it ever had.

Zayn smiled back, blushing a little, visibly nervous.

Zayn: "Harry. I uh- I"

Zayn took a deep breath

Harry: "aw babe don't be nervous"

Zayn: "I- I know that we haven't had the proper time together that we need...so I uh-I wanted to do this right. Come sit with me?"

Harry took Zayn's hand as he led him over to the bed to sit near the edge.

Zayn: "i don't know why I'm so fucking nervous damn"

His breath was unsteady and shaky. So Harry took his hand and placed Zayn's in it. Squeezing to show there was no need for the nerves.

Zayn: "Harry I love you, so much"

Harry: "I love you too baby"

Zayn: "I wanted to ask you, the proper way, if you'd be my boyfriend"

Zayn wiped the sweat from his brow

Harry: "yes baby, of course I will."

Harry leaned in and brought their lips together to calm Zayn's nerves.

Harry: "feel better?"

Zayn: "I don't know why I was so nervous...damn"

Harry: "that was simply the most adorable thing in the world"

Zayn: "I'm glad you liked it"

Harry: "no I loved it, almost as much as I love you"

Zayn: "I love you so much"

There was a silence that took over the room

Harry: "I was wondering...how would you feel if I showed you how much more attractive I am than Liam?"

Zayn: "you don't even have to do anything for me to notice that...but what were you thinking?"

Harry pushed Zayn back to where he could rest his back against the head board. Then he swung his leg over Zayn to straddle him, rubbing their dicks together in time.

Harry brought their lips together in a steamy kiss, leaving no room for air as their hands explored each other's bare chests and hair.

Harry moaned into Zayn's mouth before breaking the kiss to look into his eyes.

Harry: "god I'm so happy I don't have to be quiet"

Zayn: "I wanna hear you scream my fucking name"

Just then Zayn pushed Harry backwards as he lifted himself over top of him. He started palming Harry through his briefs.

Harry: "fuck...don't tease me baby"

Zayn witnessed Harry become harder as he continued to palm him, so he slipped his hand under Harry's waistband and pulled his briefs off, throwing them across the hotel room.

Zayn took Harry in his hand and started stroking him passionately, causing Harry's eyes to roll back and his mouth to hang open.

Zayn: "this is why you're so much hotter than Liam...he would never come close bub"