20

Zayn slid into the bunk and Harry slid in on top of him. Their lips met in a steamy kiss, their tongues mingling together. It started out romantic, but got more aggressive and sloppy the hungrier they got.

Zayn felt Harry moan in his mouth which triggered him to grow, and he felt his boxers become tighter around his length. Harry must've felt Zayn get hard because he rolled his hips into Zayn, causing Zayn to moan back into Harry's mouth.

Harry: "I know this is amazing baby...but the boys are literally right there. at least try to stay quiet"

Zayn was panting

Zayn: "I can't make any promises"

Zayn flipped Harry over and he yanked his briefs down to his ankles, exposing his throbbing dick.

Harry: "well if you're gonna see mine, get yours out...i can see how hard it is"

Zayn pulled his boxers down to reveal his hard dick

Zayn: "this right here, is the effect you have on me"

Zayn grabbed Harry's length in his hand and stroked it up and down, slowly.

Harry closed his eyes in pleasure, trying his best to stay as quiet as he could.

Harry: "holy...shit"

Zayn ran his thumb across the tip spreading the pre cum and Harry bit his lip, trying to hold back the moans he had in him.

Zayn brought his tongue down and flicked it over the tip and Harry grabbed the pillow next to him to cover his mouth.

Harry: "fuck baby"

Zayn took all of Harry into his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down in time with Harry's hip thrusts.

Zayn felt Harry push up into his mouth, wanting more. So zayn went faster as Harry grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down.

Harry: "I'm almost there baby...faster"

Harry's wish was Zayn's command and he bobbed his head faster causing Harry's legs to shake beneath him. Just then Harry came ribbons of white liquid onto his chest as he became weak.

Harry: "ahhh fuck...felt so fucking good"

Zayn leaned up to kiss Harry, but Harry flipped Zayn over.

Zayn: "I'm all for you being dominant bubs...but shhh"

Harry took Zayn in his hand and stroked him up and down. Zayn threw his hand over his mouth to keep quiet.

Harry: "harder than it looks am I right?"

Zayn: "shit, cause you're so good at it"

Harry took Zayn's length into his mouth and began working him up and down. Zayn grabbed Harry's curls and aided him.

Zayn: "babe...I'm...not gonna....last long....it feels too good"

Zayn was panting in between words

Zayn: "fuck baby...you're so hot."

Harry lifted off of Zayn

Harry: "if you keep talking to me like that I'm gonna come again babe"

Zayn pushed Harry's head back down and Harry resumed working him up and down.

Zayn: "fuck you're so beautiful...I wish I could be in you right now haz. Holy shit."

Harry was jerking himself as he blew zayn, already hard again.

Zayn came a few seconds later

Zayn: "fuuuuck...shit that's my favorite feeling"

Harry came seconds later, for the second time at Zayn's words.

They both collapsed next to each other and pulled their briefs back up.

Zayn: "did you come twice love?"

Harry glanced over at Zayn blushing

Harry: "what can I say? You've got that effect on me"

Zayn: "aw babe"

They pressed their lips together in a short and sweet kiss

Harry: "feel a little better after the conversation we had?"

Zayn: "as long as you do"

Harry: "I just came twice in a matter of 5 minutes...I feel fantastic"

Zayn laughed at Harry's dirty comment

Zayn: "I'm gonna go clean up, but we should go one at a time so we can be quieter"

Zayn slid out of the bunk and tip toed to the bathroom. He wiped himself off, brushed his teeth, and left as quietly as possible. When he got back, Harry did the same.

When Harry came back he slid into the bunk and immediately laid his head on Zayn's chest.

Harry: "hey by the way, that's one of the best jobs you've given"

Zayn: "all of yours blow my mind...so I can't choose"

Harry tilted his head and placed a kiss on Zayn's jawline.

Harry: "it's so hard to have sex on the damn bus though...that's what sucks"

Zayn: "believe me...I'm looking forward to the next hotel stay more than anything."

Harry: "damn me too"

Zayn: "we can fuck whenever we want and be as loud as we want...what a dream"

Harry laughed and traced the tattoos on Zayn's chest, which is what he always did when he was tired.

Harry: "when do we stay in a hotel next?"

Zayn: "if I'm not mistaken...I think we have tomorrow's gig and then we're off to a hotel for a night"

Harry: "damn that's closer than I thought...now I've got something to look forward to"

Zayn: "that's if were set to share a room"

Harry: "I'll kick the lads out for 30 minutes"

Zayn: "what's your excuse gonna be"

Harry: "I want my boyfriend to fuck me properly because we never have privacy...so can you leave"

Zayn: "you cannot say that to them haz"

Harry: "why? I'm sure they heard you 10 minutes ago...'fuck baby you're so good at this'"

Harry laughed and Zayn nudged him

Zayn: "you act like you don't sound just as pleased"

Harry laughed

Harry: "I always am"

Zayn: "but they're probably getting sick of us talking"

Harry: "better than the moaning"

Zayn: "well yes, but we oughta get to bed bub"

Harry: "yeah I guess you're right"

Zayn: "I love you baby"

Harry: "love you z"

Zayn: "goodnight"

Harry: "goodnight"

The two fell asleep, along with the rest of the bus as they were on their way to the next venue.