38

Liam and Zayn stopped near the elevators to chat.

Zayn: "I need the full explanation as to why you did this...and didn't tell me sooner"

Liam: "I've had a crush on you since the tour began Zayn, and seeing you all loved up with him, well it made me jealous"

Zayn: "I'm sorry you feel that way, but I can't change the way I feel ya know"

Liam: "yeah I'll forget about it eventually, I just...gave it a shot I guess"

Zayn: "and any other time I would've been fine with that, but I have a boyfriend...you can't just call me and say shit like that."

Liam: "yeah I know...not that it does any justice but, I was drinking and horny, so that was partly why I didn't think it through but, I really am sorry Zayn"

Zayn: "I forgive you, I do. Harry on the other hand probably does not because he gets jealous easily, and if I was in his shoes I would too. I think you should give it a few days and then talk to him privately."

Liam: "yeah that sounds like a good plan"

Zayn patted Liam on the shoulder

Zayn: "I'll see you on the bus mate"

Liam: "sure thing"

Liam faked a smile, hurting on the inside because of his feelings for Zayn. But he knew deep down, what he did was wrong even though it didn't feel wrong.

Zayn came back in the room to see Harry crying again while talking to Louis and Niall. When Zayn came in the door, Harry held his arms out for Zayn to come closer and sit with him.

Zayn: "everything okay in here?"

Louis: "he's mad at us"

Harry: "no I'm not mad, but I'm irritated"

Zayn: "okay, tell me why"

Harry: "because they keep asking me to just move past this zayn...I know, to all of you it doesn't seem like that big of a deal but, I'm in love with him"

Harry pointed in Zayn's direction

Harry: "so fucking in love, and Liam called him to ask him to come have sex with him in the room next to me. Plus he was visualizing what his naked body would look like. If you were in my shoes right now, you'd understand how scary that was and upsetting that was for me. But you don't wanna do that. You want to sit here and beg me to go talk to Liam and work things out for the better of the band. I'm sorry guys. I can't do that right now, and if you wanna slap me and call me a douche go ahead, but it's gonna take a little more than a day for me to get over something like this."

Niall: "we...were sorry. It's just sad to see all of us so hostile and upset with each other ya know?"

Harry: "believe me, I don't wanna argue with any one of you...all 4 of you are my best friends in some way shape or form, and I'm not gonna give that up. I won't, I promise. But I need space and time to think before I push my self at Liam. Cause if I do that right now, what I say won't be thought through, and that's not a good way to end things."

Louis: "we know, take your time. We're sorry we pushed."

Zayn: "thank you guys for trying...it means a lot"

Niall and Louis stood up

Niall: "no problem, we'll meet you on the bus in a half hour?"

Zayn: "you will"

Niall and Louis said their goodbyes and left Harry and Zayn alone.

Harry went to get up, groaning at how upset the morning made him. But Zayn pulled him back down onto the couch.