26

Once both of the boys got cleaned up and ready for the rest of their day together, Zayn approached Harry from behind when he was standing on the balcony.

Zayn: "well don't you smell nice"

Harry leaned into Zayn's embrace, kissing a few times along his jaw line.

Harry: "thanks babe, so do you"

Zayn: "what's on the agenda for the rest of the day then?"

Harry: "well I was looking up things to do and there's a star gazing outing in the nearest park at 9 tonight...I thought maybe we could go cuddle under the stars for awhile"

Zayn: "that...that sounds incredible"

Harry: "maybe get some dinner before we go?"

Zayn: "only if you let me pay"

Harry: "whatever..."

Zayn placed a faint kiss on Harry's cheek from behind. Silence followed for a few minutes, as they enjoyed each other's pure company.

Zayn: "I'm so exited"

Harry: "me too, I've always loved stars, especially the North Star...do you have a favorite z?"

Zayn: "I think so yeah"

Harry: "really? which one?"

Zayn: "the one I'm holding on to right now"

Harry's cheeks flushed a bright pink at Zayn's cheesy comment, deciding to play along.

Harry: "oh is that so? well, what's the name of it?

Zayn: "it has a few"

Harry: "oh yeah? enlighten me, will you?"

Zayn: "some days I like to call it "babe", other times "bub" or "baby"...but my favorite thing to call it is "mine".

Harry: "sounds pretty amazing"

Zayn: "it is...one of the most important things in my life really."

Harry released from Zayn's embrace and turned to face him, his hands wrapping to fit in the small of Zayn's back.

Harry: "that was cute babe...well played"

Harry placed soft kisses on Zayn's pink lips

Zayn: "thanks I try"

Harry: "what do you say we take some cute pictures while we have time to spare"

Zayn: "like what kind of pictures?"

Harry: "like cute couple selfies"

Zayn: "I'm not sure I fully understand"

Harry: "cute pictures of you kissing my cheek or my lips, or just hugging me from behind...just so I can keep them, and look at them when I miss you"

Zayn: "babe you hardly ever miss me because you never let me out of your sight"

Harry frowned

Harry: "I-I...you know I can't help that"

Zayn pulled Harry in.

Zayn: "I know babe...that was insensitive and I'm sorry"

Harry: "I miss your touch all the time...even when you're just in the shower"

Zayn: "if you ever miss me, you could always just come get in there with me, you know I won't protest"

Harry: "I might just have to take you up on that offer"