6: yugen

(n.) a profound mysterious sense of the beauty of the universe that triggers a deep emotional response.

Type' POV

When I woke up, I was back at the apartment. My head hurts, my whole body feels so heavy and the memory of last night flooded my mind. I was almost raped, again. I despise gays who rape and I am angry at myself since I could not fight them off. I feel disgusted and frustrated. Tears were attempting to fall in my eyes but I quickly wiped them when Tharn suddenly entered with a small bowl in one hand.

"How are you feeling?" I just stared at him for even I myself do not know how to feel. Tharn's gay, my mind said but quickly dismissed it. He might be my enemy, but he would never rape me.

"Bad." He then sat beside me and went to feed me. I was about to reject his offering, when he pushed the spoon inside my mouth. "Asshole."

After three spoonfuls, I told him that I want to more. Why does my body have to be a weak piece of meat?

"Type, you should eat more. You can't drink the medicine on an empty stomach." He fed me again and again until the soup was finished. I suddenly remembered the lasagna I cooked and realized how bad of a cook am I. He must have thrown it.

Before I could take the pill from him, his hands went to my lips. He urged me to open my mouth so that he could put the pill, and I obliged. His touch sent shivers down my spine, a feeling that I should not have given that I am a straight man.

"Are you okay? You're really red."

And this time, I have an alibi. "Just the fever I guess. I should sleep." Saved by the bell, I think.

"Rest well, then." He said as he rustled my hair and I just glared at him.

When he went outside, I took my phone and saw a missed call from Techno. I'm too lazy to call him again so I just texted him that I'll be absent since I have a fever.

When I woke, Tharn was arranging the wardrobe, and I remembered something. I haven't done the laundry since I moved here, and I noticed the clothes I am wearing. These are not mine, so it must be Tharn's. The fever must have rewired my memory since I forgot a lot of things. My body knows that I have to do something important today, but I do not know what it is.

I was gazing out the window, Tharn then sat beside me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Instead of hating me for my actions, he asked how I've felt. My chest tightened, urging me to speak about it. But can I trust the enemy, I loathed for long?

Just tell him, it is for you, not him. You need to let it out before it consumes you. A part of me said, and I told him.

"Do you remember when we played hide and seek when we were 5 years old? We were friends back then, and I didn't hate you. I even wanted you to be friends with me. When we were playing, an old man saw me hiding in the warehouse, I say old but I think he was 30 or something. Then, I remembered being tied to a chair... he said some indecent things, then he let me touch his. After that, he covered me with his filth. I remembered shouting for help, but it was a really secluded place. If he was not there, I would have won against you." I was trembling. I haven't told anyone but my parents about this. "I still remember that room, the smell, his voice and I hated myself. I hated gays and I told myself I never want to be close to one. I would never sleep with a man. But then I met Kom, Techno, Champ and Pete. And you... How can I hate you when the only thing you have showed me is kindness?" Tharn just held my hand, looking me with a knowing gaze, and I felt relieve that I told him.

"The guy last night, we met when I went out with Techno. He grabbed me and touched—-"

"It's okay Type, I'm here now." Tharn said while caressing my back, and I cried myself to sleep again.

A week after, I decided to stop being rude to Tharn and be a nice, decent person for once. Also, we both visited my dad, and thankfully, he is fast recovering.

When I look at Tharn, he's still fast asleep, and I decided to go out and buy breakfast since I can't cook well. When I looked at the refrigerator to get some drinks, I noticed that my lasagna was nowhere to be found. He must have really thrown it away... What does he want to eat? Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

At around 10 A.M., I woke up him up and asked him for breakfast. He looks kind of shocked, knowing that I have never been this nice to him. That's right Tharn, be surprised. His bed hair was a mess, and I realized something.

"This is the first time I've seen you drunk." I told him with a raised eyebrow.

He makes his way to the table and slowly drank the water. "A senior invited me to a pub to watch him sing, and he bought me a drink." Then started eating. "I thought you're going home today?"

I stopped eating for a moment, contemplating my decision. My heart was beating fast in my chest, and I started sweating. I may or may not regret this decision, but I said it anyway.

"Have sex with me." Tharn drops his spoon in shock and looks at me, his moon shape eyes widening at my statement.

"What did you say?" He asked, confused at my statement and pure shock still noticeable in his face.

"You know what it means... I don't want to owe you."

"Owe me what?"

I tried to explain "You have helped me countless times, from saving me from...", I coughed and I know that he knows what it meant. "and for taking care of me when I had a fever. I don't want to feel indebted to you. What would I do if you demand out of the blue? I'm going to sleep with you just one... and no more obligations after that."

"So you're saying..." he looks at me still confused "You will sleep with me because you want to repay me? I thought you said before that you won't sleep with a man." He smirked.

"i told you that only this one time. So do you want it or not? Consider this as an act of kindness."

"One time?" He looks at me with amusement in his eyes. I could still back out, but I am a man of my word. No harm will come to me, right?

"Yeah, one time only and no more."

"So... who's going to be on top?"

I thought about it for a moment. If I'm top, sticking my dick in his ass is too much work and is too gay. I heard Pete's boyfriend the other day that being bottom can feel really good... but I am not gay. "You. I am going to perfectly lie still."

Tharn grinned at my statement. "Good. Because I'm going to tell you this: I am always on top."

Knowing that Tharn is experienced in this kind of things, my body heats up. I continued to eat, but hearing him talk about it made me feel a lot of things. Nervousness, fear and excitement? I am scared since it is my first time, I reassured myself.

After he finishes, "I am going to take a shower."

"Whatever. Just hurry up." I muttured. "What a pain in the ass."