17: stoic

Chapter 17: stoic
(n.) a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.

When I returned at Tine's, he was cuddling with Sarawat, and I just smiled to myself. Of course I brought my polaroid with me, and captured the moment. They could hire me as their private photographer or whatever. I put the photo at Sarawat's jacket at hid the stuffs that I bought in my backpack.

I haven't slept since I was too occupied with my thoughts on how to proclaim my ownership, not to the company, but to Tharn. I know that senior of his still like him and I don't like people messing with my person. And because of sleepiness and drowsiness, I decided to sleep in the couch.

——————
When I woke up, the lovers already left to god knows where. Good thing that they left me something to eat or else I would smack Tine's head when he returned here. There was a sticky note above the styrofoam that they bought (take out), and it says, "Thank you for the photo. -S". I should be the one thanking him for accompanying the drunk Tine.

I ate my brunch peacefully, my head is pounding due to hunger and lack of sleep. I checked my phone and there was a series of text messages from Tharn that I forgot to reply to.

Tharn: Have you slept already?
Tharn: You may be asleep. Good night Type. I miss you
Tharn: Good morning wifey :D Have you eaten already? I'll be rehearsing from 1-5 PM, so I may not be able to reply. Take care always.

I smiled unconsciously and pressed my reply. Thankfully texting was invented or else I would not be able to flirt back.

Type: Good morning hubby. I just woke up, I'm currently eating. Don't forget to eat too.😘

I almost cringed on my reply since it is so out of character, but whatever. I already sent it. I'll deal with his teasing soon.

Tharn: You already accept me as your hubby? 😏

I could imagine him smirking at me, and that made me feel giddy as heat paved its way into my cheeks.

Type: No. You haven't paid your dowry yet
Tharn: How much is it?
Type: 100 million baht
Tharn: Consider it done :)
Type: It should be your money. Not your parents' money
Tharn: Okay :))) I'm otw to your house to pay the dowry
Type: Asshole.
Tharn: I prefer yours 555 I'm going to practice now 😘

Idiot Tharn. You're up for a real show, just wait for your birthday. I'm going to give you something you will really like.

After I ate my brunch, I got ready and went to the nearest mall. As I walking, something caught my eye. I decided to enter the shop and was greeted by the saleslady almost unenthusiastically. She looked me from head to toe, assessing if I had the capacity to buy from her store. I just rolled my eyes at her and asked how much is the thing that caught my eye worth.

"That is our limited edition and designer's collection sir as there is only five of those are being sold. And that happens to be our last stock. It is worth 100,000 baht."

"I'll take it." I stared at her, challenging her but she looks confused. Should she be happy since I'm buying from her shop? If she was not a girl, I would already picked a fight with her. Good thing I was a gentleman, a rich gentleman.

"Do you want to personalize it sir?" I just nodded and wrote something for the personalization of the object.

When it was finished, I immediately secured it in my backpack. After finished buying my purchase, I went to the stationary shop to buy some boxes or wrappers for my gifts. I looked at the wrappers and nothing seems to be having my attention. I should buy boxes instead.

"Ai Type! What are you doing here?" I looked at where the voice came from, but it's from Techno.

"Why? Can't I buy here?"