5: eccedentesiast

Chapter 5: Eccedentesiast
(n.) Someone who fakes a smile, when all they want to do is cry, disappear and/or die

Tharn's POV

I haven't returned home for three days already. I can't stop thinking what happened that night when Art appeared in the apartment.

Flashback:
After the incident, I regretted my decision of almost kissing Type. I know that Type is just playing with my feelings, and there is no way he really wants to kiss me. I went outside to follow him, and pulled him so that he faces me. I should have told him that I had a fiancee but I did not know if he would care.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I just looked at him. "I came back for you. I left everything for you."

"But you broke up with me." I immediately regretted what I said. "Art, you chose your career over me, chose USA over me, and it was so sudden that I never even said goodbye to you. I was devastated and broken but we cannot really undo the past, can we?"

"We can still be together! I thought you hated Type! I thought you'll wait for me. I sent letters every week and you have not responded!"

"What letters? I did not even receive one. But still, it's over now Art. I let you choose before, and you did not choose me. Why should I stay with someone who would not even choose me? I loved you like no one else, and you just threw that love away."

"If you loved me, why are you letting me choose?" His tears were flowing now, and I want to wipe it away but my body is a statue. "Don't tell me you still love him after all this years. That homophobic brat, that perfect guy, that guy who's your first love."

"He's changed, Art—-"

"So I'm right..." he laughed, almost maniacally, while tears are flowing in constant motion. "Sorry for disturbing your love then. I know what I'm about to say won't really matter, but I still love you Tharn. I always will."

I'm frozen at my place, and just stared at him. Answer him Tharn, answer him!

With my silence, he left.

End of flashback.

I could not face Type as it would cloud my emotions. I know he is straight and still has homophobic bias, and yet here I am falling for his charms for the second time. If he was not friends with Techno, Champ and Pete, I am sure that he will still be the homophobic Type, but he's changed now.

That does not mean that he'll like you back. A lot of girls and guys alike want to be with him, you are just one of them.

I just shrugged the negative thoughts and went to our house (family house). It's been three days and I'm still thinking of him. I lied in bed and suddenly Type's face flashed before my eyes. If he was a ghost, he'll surely haunt me—

I'm such an idiot. I am here to avoid Type, but he still plagues my thoughts. My mind wandered to when we almost kissed, and I could smell his chocolate scent. I won't deny that it turned me on. If his scent could make me crazy, what more if I had a taste of it?

I just chuckled at my thoughts. I can't wait to see his reaction if he did that to him. I can't take it anymore, I will return to our apartment now.

As if the universe was playing on me, Type appeared when I was about to enter. He looks sexy in that outfit, is he really going to wear that? I hope no one dares to harass him.

"Where were you?" He asked, and my heart fluttered a bit. Did he miss me too? Or was he just guilty.

"I went home. Where are you going?" Is he going on a date with someone?

"Out with friends. I'm coming home late. There's lasagna in the freezer."

Before I could say anything, he hurriedly went out. Did my future wife just cooked for me? I just smiled and went to the freezer. If this is your apology Type, I already forgive you. I stared at the lasagna. It does not look as presentable, but I don't mind. Type must have wasted hours making this.

I just smiled while eating, not because it tastes funny. Type shouldn't bother himself cooking for me. For when we're married, I'm the one who will cook it for him anyways.

__________________
Later that night, we went to the bar to perform. I chatted a little with P'Jeed and immediately went home. I want to annoy Type tonight since I haven't done that in a while.

While driving, I saw two guys in the side walk. Type? And who's the other guy? They seem to be arguing? When I saw the man grabbed the Type, I immediately stopped the car. As I went closer, I noticed that Type was crying and is drunk.

"You're really hot. I bet that you're good in bed." Before the stranger could do anything, I punched him until he was bleeding. He was also throwing punches, but I have the upper hand. When he figured he was not winning it, he scrambled away. Damn, that guy could punch.

I looked at the body of Type sprawled in the sidewalk, and fury fueled my veins. If I would see that guy again, I will make sure he will never see the sunlight again. I carried Type to the car, and immediately went to the apartment.

His body is wet from the rain and as I checked his temperature, it was hotter that normal. I decided to change his clothes into a more comfortable and dry one. I looked into his wardrobe and he only has one shorts available. He must have forgotten about the laundry.

I took out my clothes instead. Even though my clothes are a size bigger, it fits him perfectly. As I was cleaning his arms using a towel, he cried.

He must be having a nightmare, and I tried to wake him up.

"Type? I'm here." I keep repeating this words while caressing him.

"Please don't leave me alone."

"I won't. Not now, not ever." After a few minutes, he calmed down and was claimed by sleep. "I will always be beside you, Type." I kissed his forehead and let him rest.