8: dokidoki

dokidoki
(n.) the sound of a heartbeat

My heart was pounding heavily in my chest, while my parents sat on the couch. We both sat stiffly, hoping that they won't notice the smell of body fluids and our disheveled hair and clothes.

"Type, are you okay? You still seem pale." Shit, we've been found out. Instead of helping me answer the question, Tharn offered to make some tea and escaped.

"Of course mom. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well we heard from No that you had a fever. We both decided to visit you when your father was discharged."

"You should take care of your health more, young man. You were always prone to diseases and you are old enough to keep yourself healthy." My father eyed me warily, as Tharn served the tea.

"Your father's right. Good thing Tharn was here to help you out." I just nodded and sipped my tea casually, even though it is too hot for my liking.

"So Type, are you the husband or the wife?" I choked on my tea and Tharn just looked at my father wide-eyed.

"What are you talking about? It is not certain that I will marry him." I tried to avoid his gaze, and good thing my mom was here and she changed the subject.

Around 11, they decided to go home since my father needs to rest. My dad reminded me that I was to meet a potential client on Sunday, and prepare my formal outfit.

I showered and changed, but as I was finished, I forgot one important thing. My boxers. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and as I opened the door, Tharn was holding my boxers. I tried to reach it but failed.

"Aish Tharn, give it back." I half shouted and glared at Tharn.

"Kiss me first."

"No. Give it back." I tried to reach it again, then that bastard threw it away. He then removed his shirt and went closer, pining me to the wall. His face went on my neck, lips barely touching it.

"You smell so good." I tried to push him away, but he just held my hand thoroughly in the wall. His face inched closer to mine and kissed me, but I did not respond. How many rounds does this guy wants?

When he noticed that I would not respond, he went for my neck leaving a trail of bruises. I bit my lips to suppress my moan. Tharn removed his grasp from my hand, removing the towel that hid my length. His mouth wandered to my nipples, sucking it hard enough that I could not stop my hands roam around Tharn's hair pulling him closer. While he was alternating between my buds, his hands slid into my cock, spreading the pre-cum from the tip.

He kneeled and licked the tip of my member, and I could not suppress my moan. I don't know why, but I am getting turned on again... by a man!
He swallowed me whole, and bobbed his head vigorously and I could not stop myself from moaning his name. I held his head, trying to fuck him deeply and I was amazed at the gag-reflex of this guy. In an instant, I came into his mouth and he gulped it almost enthusiastically. He looked at me and smirked.

To hide my embarrassment, I pushed him away and hid myself under the covers, naked. What is wrong with me? I just finished showering, but I am already sweating. It's all Tharn's fault.

"Type?" He sat in the bed, then hugged me. "Are you free tomorrow?"

"I told you already! We're only gonna do it once!" He just laughed. What was so funny?

"We're not gonna have sex. I was about to ask you if you could buy new bedsheets with me."

"Oh. Okay."

"Why do you sound so disappointed?"

"I am not! Shut up. I am going to sleep now."

"Naked?" Oh I forgot. I got up and went to have a change of clothes and I can feel Tharn staring at me. After that, I immediately hid myself under the covers, hoping that Tharn could not see my red face.

"Can we cuddle?" Tharn asked. What is this guy's deal?

"No." Even though I had rejected him, Tharn still went inside the blanket and scooted closer. He hugged me from behind, his hand holding my waist. I could feel his breath in my nape. Before I slept, I wished that Tharn could not hear the loud hammering of my heart.

Living with this guy could really give me a heart attack, I thought to my self as I went into my dream world.