22: serendipity

Chapter 22: serendipity
(n.) finding something good without looking for it.

A/N: I apologize if I haven't updated in two days, I was not feeling well due to migraines. I hope everyone is doing well and is healthy, physically, mentally and emotionally. Let's pray for the frontliners that are combating COVID-19, and pray for the swift recovery of everyone.

I cannot believe that there are 3 episodes left for 2gether the series, my Fridays would never be the same.

Your votes and comments really help in keeping me motivated, and I thank you for that. I hope that you enjoy this chapter and happy reading!
__________________
I'm too young to build a family, but here I am now, staring at my stubborn, cute and nameless son. Well, we already have a home and we're financially ready but...

"What name do you want?" I asked Tharn and I saw that he was thinking about it. I tried to take the puppy in his lap, but he suddenly bit me. "What the fuck? Do you want to chop my fingers off?" Why can't animals like me.

"Chop your hands... Why don't we name him Chopper?" I just glared at him and jealous at the same time. Although I am not sure if I should be jealous that the puppy likes Tharn or Tharn pampers the puppy so much. "Do you like that, Chopper?" As if on cue, the puppy barked in response and wagged its tail.

Chopper it is then.

"Where is he going to sleep? What if he pees on the carpet? Or what if he pooped?"

"Well... I'm going to cuddle with him tonight and teach him how to pee and poop in our bathroom." He smiled innocently at me.

"Fine. Sleep with him then." I just scoffed and went inside our bedroom. Now that he has a son, he already forgot about his wife.

I just laid in bed while covering my body with blanket when Tharn hugged me, not that I'm complaining. I'm really lucky to have and keep him even though I did not look for him. I guess, our soulmates will just march into our lives without permission; an entrance that will take us into surprise.

"What are you doing? I thought you're sleeping with our son?"

"I was just kidding. I already bought him  a bed and he's asleep. My wife still needs pampering." He kissed my neck, down to my shoulder blades, sending warmth around my body. "Our son, huh?"

"Shut up." It was a good thing that the lights were off, or else Tharn will see my flustered face. As if I'll let him see me blushing over his mere touch.

"Type..." He went closer and I could feel his breath on my nape; I stopped myself from shivering. "Why were you crying earlier? Did something happen?"

"I'm fine." Do I tell him? Maybe he'll hate me or will stop the marriage. Do I want him to join in this mess? No. Does he deserve to know this? Yes.

"I know that something is bothering you. Is it because of P'San? I'm not interested in him, Type. I promise you. He's only a brother to me, nothing more, nothing less. I'm sorry if I made you cry, or made you worry. I love you, Type." I changed my position so that I'm facing him. His hands cupped my chin, bringing our foreheads closer.

"I know. I don't like P'San at all, he still wants you." I closed the distance between us and nipped his lower lip. "You are mine, Tharn. Only mine. I'll kill anyone who would steal you from me." He just smiled, a genuine one. The smile that I fell inlove with.

"I am yours, Type." I flipped us over, and I'm on top of Tharn, pining his hands. I licked his neck and left a hickey in a location that's visible.

"If anyone tries to make a move on you, just show them." I pointed at the bruise that I made him, or rather, the mark that I left. "If they won't stop bothering you, just tell me. I'll cut off that person's dick."