epilogue

Epilogue
———————
Before this story ends, I want to share the songs that inspired me in writing.

Soundtrack

Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Hold Me Tight by Off Chainon or Mew Suppasit
Make it with you by Ben and Ben
Lover by Taylor Swift
Falling like the stars by James Arthur
All of me by John Legend
Stay with me by Sam Smith
A Daydream Away by All time low
Lego House by Ed Sheeran

———————
(A/N: Play A Daydream Away by All Time Low uwu)

I wish you could see your face right now
Cause you are grinning like a fool
And we're sitting on your kitchen floor
On a Tuesday afternoon

It has already been 50 years since Type fell in love with Tharn, and it was not easy, nor it is a fairytale story. There had been fights, arguments, tears, but most importantly, there is love. Their kind of love is like a bonfire in a camp, full of passion but not too hot enough to burn you.

In their marriage, they had adopted a child named Kai, a mischievous boy they met in an adoption center in Bangkok. Kai would always annoy Third, Saint and Zee's adopted child, and eventually became best friends. Raising a child is a challenge, with Tharn spoiling the child and Type, a nagging mother hen.

Their joint companies had became the first in South East Asia, and they had been expanding in Europe and America. Everything has finally come into place, and they had achieve happy ending. But does life really have happy endings?

Type and Tharn were enjoying their retirement days at Type's childhood home near the sea, waiting for the sun to set, the sky painted with pinks, orange and blues. Type was laying down at a hammock, with Tharn sitting beside him, their hands entwined with each other. Just by looking at them, one might think 'Ah, forever must really exist.'

It doesn't matter when we get back
To doing what we do
'Cause right now could last forever
Just as long as I'm with you

However, the mistake of many is thinking that forever is a path, love without ending, the happy ever after. Rather, it is a road, that must be built by two people brick by brick. In finfing your soul mate, there is a feeling of contentment and strength that you could conquer any fight. But how does a fight end?

Type shifted uneasily in his hammock, squeezing his lovers palm. He wanted to stay with Tharn forever, he really does. But it seems like it was times up for them, and their forever is at the end.

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

"Tharn. I love you." Type uttered, heaviness crept unto his chest, and by looking at his lovers smile, he felt even worse and happy at the same time.

"I know. I love you more, Type." Tharn gently kissed Type's fingers while they gaze at each other's eyes. Love is not only expressed with words. Tharn and Type's kind of love does not only speak with words. They speak with a gentle brushing of shoulders, a look across the room, a door opened, a smile as they pass each other, a racing heart as one sees the other entering their home.

We would go out on the weekend
To escape our busy lives
And we'd laugh at all the douche bag guys
Chasing down their desperate wives

Their wrinkled eyes and gray hairs, their aching joints and fragile bones, had been a living proof of their journey. A proof that love never fails and it conquers all. More importantly, it shows hope, that love does not care about time nor cares about the human physicality. It focuses on the mere feelings that interconnects two souls.