23: thantophobia

Chapter 23: thantophobia
(n.) the phobia of losing someone you love.

A/N: I'm going to apologize in advance since you might hate me after this chapter. I'm sorry guys :3 My heart was really heavy while writing this.

I'm on a slump lately and ideas are just not popping into my head. I hope that you like this chapter. Thank you for the comments and votes, and don't hate P'San... yet. Can you guess who's the mastermind? 👀

We're already (approximately) 10 chapters away from the end. Anyways, I hope you are all doing well, and happy reading!
__________________
It was already semestral break, and thank heavens I get to relax. I will meet with my elementary friends, P'Max, P'Zee, P'Godt and P'Ohm tomorrow at Singapore, and I can't wait since it has been 5 years since we saw each other.

Tharn was sulking at me, and I don't even know what I did wrong. He was not talking to me since yesterday, and it's bugging me out. To hell with packing, I will make up with him. He was playing at the floor with Chopper the whole day and neglecting me. So much for pampering, that jerk.

I hugged him from behind, and there was still no response.

"What do you want?" He asked coldly at me, and I just kissed his broad shoulders, hoping that it would warm him up.

"I'm sorry. Don't be angry na." I said, with the most cutest voice I could muster. Why am I even acting cute for this guy? I asked myself even though I already know the answer.

"What are you sorry for?" Even Chopper was glaring at barking at me. Is he really my son?

I didn't answer him since I don't even know what to answer. I planted a kiss in his neck, licking and biting at some parts, and I noticed that he stiffened.

"Stop it, Type."

"I won't stop until you tell me what's wrong." I kept kissing his nape leaving small hickeys, and it was quite sexy.

Suddenly, he pushed my hand away and I was no longer hugging him. Am I annoying him? What did I do wrong this time?

"Fine." Now my guilt has been replaced with anger and I'm pissed. I just went back to our bedroom and continued packing my belongings since I will leave early tomorrow. I need to calm myself or I won't be able to stop myself from kicking his balls.

Since it will only be a three day trip, I decided to pack lightly and just bring a backpack. I heard the bedroom door opening, but I decided not to acknowledge his presence.

All of a sudden, Tharn hugged me from behind, and I tried to get away but failed. We just stood there for a minute or two, savoring each other's warmth.

"Why are you sulking?" I looked at his face and... he pouted? "Stop pouting. You don't look cute."

"Why do you think I'm sulking?" His lips turned into a frown, and I instantly felt guilty even though I don't know what's happening.

"How should I know? You're not telling me anything." He placed his chin in my shoulders and I could feel his breath.

"Who's Godt? He's been calling you nonstop since yesterday. Are you meeting him in Singapore? Do you like him?" I just smacked his head, and his pout re-appeared.
"He is a childhood friend, you idiot. He was drunk with P'Ohm when he called me. Don't think too much about him, he already has a fiance." Learning what made Tharn sulk made me want to smack him continuously, with my lips.

"Oh. I thought he was flirting with you."

"What? You think I'm cheating on you? You asshole." I hid my small smile, and it feels kind of surreal that someone became possessive of me.