7: apodyopsis

(n.) the act of mentally undressing someone

A/N: Warning! There are mature scenes, so read at your own risk. Also, this is my first time writing a smut, I hope that you all like it. ;)

_____________
It's funny when you asked for sex, but what the universe gave you is unending tasks and chores. That asshole Tharn must have been playing with me and not taking it seriously. I stood grimacing beside the washing machine while Tharn irons the clothes in the living room. We look like a married couple?

However, I could still back out from this engagement since we only have a year to get to know each other and "fall in love". As if I will fall in love with a guy named Tharn.

After I finished the laundry, I immediately went to our room and studied. Midterms are coming and I need to study to be able to have a higher GPA, not that I have a low GPA. I took out my clear-framed glasses, one that prevents radiation, and immediately studied. I took out my tomato timer and set it to an hour. In studying, I use the pomodoro technique since it is the most effective study routine for me.

Three hours of studying and Tharn is still not talking to me. Does he want me to initiate and make the first move? As if I'll do it. If he does not want it, he could've just told me.

Hours passed by and no avail. I just glared at Tharn the whole time and all he just looks at me innocently every time I do so. Since I think that there would be no sex, which is good, I decided to sleep.

I faced the wall, my back turning away from Tharn's area, waiting for sleep to engulf me. Suddenly, I felt that the weight of the bed shifted, so Tharn must be sitting on the other side.

"Type? Are you asleep?" I did not answer him and just pretended to be asleep. Without warning, his hands trailed at my waist, and I feel a trail of sparks throughout my body. What is this guy's playing at? He inched closer, his breath sent shivers through my neck, his hands firmly holds my waist. His lips touched the base of my neck, my heart pulsated in a fast pace and I was frozen in my place.

Then he tickled me. "Tharn! What the heck!" I tried to stop him while suppressing my laughter. I wrestle my way, but he pinned my hands above my head with his body on top of mine. I stopped laughing like crazy and glared at him for the nth time. "Get off me. You're heavy and I am going to sleep now."

"I thought we're going to do something exciting?"

"Sleeping is exciting. Let's go to sleep."

"You want to sleep together?" He smirked and I was about to push him, he dodged it. He was holding my hand, and intertwined it with his. "I think you're forgetting that you owe me a favor."

"I changed my mind. You were ignoring me the whole day."

"I was just teasing you. You look really cute while glaring and pouting. It makes me want to eat you more." I feel the heat rising to my face, the audacity of this guy!

"Fine. Do it faster." I ordered him and then he whispered.

"We do not hurry these kinds of things, Type." I was dumbfounded. In my past relationships, we usually go straight to sex. Is it different with guys?
"Just get on with it. I do not want to owe you anymore." He went down the bed to get an ice... he slipped the ice in his mouth and went closer. Our lips slowly touched, and I didn't move. He tongue was licking my lower lip, wanting to enter. I submitted into him, his tongue wandered through my mouth, and I got turned on. I grabbed his hair and pushed him closer on me. His hand travelled down my abdomen while the other was holding my chin.

Damn it, if I am going to have sex with him, might as well enjoy it.

His hand entered my shirt, touching my bare skin until it reached my nipples. His lips travelling down to my neck, leaving love marks which turned me on even more. Tharn then removed his shirt, letting my hands touch his muscled body. We kissed again, and I feel Tharn's hardened member in my thighs. In a moment, I was left nude and a blushing mess. His mouth went my buds, licking and sucking it. I moaned at the touch and the sensation was completely foreign to me. I was never the one to be pleasured in my past relationships, and this time I must agree with Pete's boyfriend. It's quite nice to be bottom. But this is the first and last time since there is no guarantee that I will marry Tharn.

My thoughts stopped wandering when Tharn held my member, stroking it gently. He rubbed our members and I was a moaning mess. Then he removed my boxers, then held my pulsating member, pre-cum leaking from the tip. He slowly went and licked it, his thumbs stayed at my tip spreading the pre-cum. He swallowed my length, bobbed his head up and down and I arched my back in pleasure. I held his head, thrusting my length inside his hot mouth. I was about to cum when Tharn removed his mouth.

"Not now, baby. I'm just getting the lube." He kissed my nose and went to get the essentials. Damn, he really is talented at sex.

He lathered his lube in his fingers and inserted one in my hole. Seeing that I'm not giving the expression he wants, he inserted the second finger. "You're coping better than I thought. What did you do, Type?"

"I... did some research.." I looked away from him since he looks so predatory. "about how to prepare and clean."

"You're a good boy, aren't you Type?" My cock twitched when he praised me. My body becomes weak when it comes to him. What's happening?

He inserted the third finger, fast and hard, reaching my prostate. "Yes, Tharn, Yes." I was a mess and I looked at him in the eyes. "I'm ready." He took out the condom and wore it. His member is not only long, but the girth is wide too. How would it fit me? He flipped me, so I am on all fours, teasing me with his length rubbing in my hole.

His member entered me and I arched my back, this time from pain. Why does he have to be big? He stopped for a moment, then continued to move in slow motions. I signaled him that it is okay, and he moved in a normal pace, hoping to find my sweet spot. When he found it, he went fast and hard, pleasure sent shivers in my whole body. I gripped the sheets, while moaning his name.

"You're so hot and tight baby." He moaned while his other hand went into my cock and began pumping it. My body trembled due to overstimulation and I am close to my release.

"I.. I'm going to—cum." I said breathlessly, and Tharn went harder than before. I released it in Tharn's hands and he's still going strong, pounding me with all his strength and my body shuddered in response.
"I'm —coming." Tharn grunted and released himself, and removed his cum-filled condom. I lied in bed, my energy clearly spent as Tharn went beside me, just as breathless as I am. He smiled at me, his teeth gleaming and moon-eyes turned even smaller. "Let's cuddle for a bit."

"No. I am going to wash up. You clean the sheets." I ordered him, but he just pulled me beside him, my face buried in his chest.

"Just stay for a bit, I'll clean it later." He the, kissed me, and I, the idiot, responded. "Did you know that there are plenty of positions to try?"

But before I could answer, the doorbell rang. I eyed Tharn, and he seems to be bewildered as I am. We hurriedly changed our clothes and removed the bedsheets and went to see who the cockblocks are.

It turns out that the cockblocks are... my parents.