15: sphallolalia

Chapter 15: sphallolalia
(n.) flirtatious talk that leads nowhere

A/N: Thank you for all the votes and comments, they made my day. I don't have a Wi-fi so its really hard to update since I am dependent on mobile data. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading! :)

__________________
It was a really hot day, but soccer practice still resumed with Techno leading it. At last, he had became the captain f the soccer team. However, some members are still not following him.

And I haven't told him about my relationship with Tharn, and I decided that I would tell him today. We're the only ones left here in the field, since the juniors and other members had already been dismissed. I handed him a bottled water and he drank it gleefully.

"No. I have to tell you something." He faced me just nodded, still drinking the water. He acts as if he was dehydrated for a day. "I'm in a relationship with Tharn. Like serious relationship." I thought that he was going to spray the water in my face, but he just sat there.

"Yeah, I know. You are going to marry him right?" Techno, you idiot. I don't want to say that "l" word. I just groaned.

"You know what I mean."

"Nope. Of course you would be in a relationship. People date before they marry." He said in a matter of fact tone, but then his eyes widened. "TYPE YOU LIKE THARN?" I kicked his leg and smacked his head.

"You idiot. Why would you shout that?!" I looked around and thankfully that no one is giving us any attention. I, then noticed Tharn, approaching here.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. But, I thought you hated him?" He laughed, "Just kidding. I already noticed it Type. There was a change in you after you had the fever. And you think I wouldn't notice that you made Tharn your wallpap—-" I covered Techno's mouth as Tharn was only 5 feet away.

He's so noisy. Why am I even friends with him? He's the kind of friend that will tell your crush that you like that person then help you find a solution. I just sighed and tried to remain calm even though heat was rising to my cheeks.

It's just the sun. No biggie.

"Uh, hello?" Tharn said, confused as to why am I covering Techno's face. "Are you both free? Let's have lunch together." I removed my hands from Techno and immediately arranged my stuff.

"Thanks for the offer, but I can't. I still have something to do. Enjoy your lunch together na?" Techno just smiled widely and winked. I just stood frozen in my place.

"Are you okay, Type?" Tharn asked, moving closer and checking my temperature. "You should wear sunscreen, its really hot here. And you're really red."

"What? Are you mocking my skin color?" I glared at him. Good for him that he looks like Snow White.

"Of course not. I'm just worried about you." Then here it is again, the small flutter beat of my heart.

"Whatever. Take my bag." He took it willingly and smiled brightly that I felt the temperature rise again.

"Yes, wifey." Why is he so good at flirting, I should flirt back but I don't know how to make him blush or embarrassed.

When we reached the cafeteria, I ordered a spicy curry and Tharn, just a chicken. We were eating peacefully, when Tharn ruined it.

"What was No saying earlier?" Good thing he did not hear it, relief washed over me. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued eating. "He was shouting, but I could not hear it. Do you what I heard instead?" I inclined my head sideways, indicating a no. "I heard... that you made me your wallpaper." I choked, hurriedly drinking the glass of water at my side while Tharn burst out laughing.