Chapter 1

Jungkook was on his way to Seoul from his hometown Busan.. His head was rested on the half closed glass window of the bus..He was looking out of the window, the wind brushing over his locks and his face..His head was full of thoughts though..He didn't want to go to a college. His parents pretty much forced him.. Flashbacks from his high school made him want to throw up.. He tried his best not to think about it..

"I just need to complete 3 years without getting into any trouble.. it's okay..I can do it.. I just need to maintain distance with others..It'll be over soon.."

He sighed..

Jungkook's phone started ringing forcing him to come out of his trance..He stared at his phone screen for few seconds deciding to pick up at last..

(On phone)

Jk:.....

Jin: kookie?? Hello?? You there ??

Jk: Hmm..

Jin: can't you greet or something after picking up??

Jk:....

Jin: *sighs* Okay I'll come to the point.. You are going to join my college today, am I right??

Jk:....

Jin: Well.. I don't have any class today.. so call me when you are here.. I'll help you finding your dorm..okay?

Jk:.....

Jin: Kookie.. don't worry too much.. I know it's difficult for you after what happened in your high school. But you need to move on from that past.. Everything will be fine this time..Just give yourself a chance..

Jin heard Jungkook sighing..

Jin: And I'm really hopeful that you will find someone who will heal your shattered heart..

Jk: I'm hanging up..

Jin: Wait.. Listen to me, Kook..I'll be there for you.. Just reach out to me.. tell me whenever you need help.. please..Kookie.. Are you listening??

Jk: Hmm..

Jin: Good.. call me as soon as you get here.. okay???

Jk: okay..

He mumbled in an almost inaudible sound before hanging up..

Jungkook rested his head again on the window frame..

Someone to heal my heart?? Yeah right.. like that's gonna ever happen.. No one's ever going to love me.. I am...

"You are a worthless piece of shit.. You don't deserve love.. " he got a flashback from the past..

I am not worthy of love after all.. I deserve to be lonely...LOVELESS

Jungkook was standing in front of the main gate.. He was about to step into a new life, unsure of what was waiting for him..Jin asked him to call him upon reaching here but he didn't feel like doing it.. So he just entered into his new college..

Jungkook was walking with his head down.. He was sickening inside.. students walking around, chattering and laughing everything reminded him of his school.. It wasn't even 5 minutes in this college and he already felt like going back home..

He stopped walking when he heard a commotion..Well he did want to avoid any commotion in his new college.. but for some reason he stopped to have a look.. just watching won't hurt..right??

He saw a bunch of people gathered around two boys.. One of them looked strong and had a smug smile on his face.. the other one was on the ground with his head down looking fragile and scared out of his wits.. it didn't take a lot of brain to conclude what was going on.. The poor boy was getting bullied..

Tae: What?? Already crying?? I haven't even started yet Jimin..

Jimin didn't dare to look up or say anything..

Tae: Look.. I have this fish sauce with me.. It smells great.. wanna use it as a perfume??

"Noo.. stop..don't do it" Jungkook screamed internally

With that Tae poured the bottle on the poor boy...

"Someone please stop him" Jungkook pleaded in his head..

He was again reminded of his past...The scene was too familiar to him..

"I should probably stay away from them..I can't get involved " he thought..

Just then he made eye contact with the poor boy on the ground.. He was looking at him with eyes full of tears.. Those eyes pleaded for help..

"Stop looking at me.."

Jungkook felt a stab in his heart.. he got flashbacks from his past again..

"You are a worthless piece of shit who deserves to be beaten"

Tae: STOP F*CKING IGNORING ME WHEN I'M ASKING SOMETHING!!!!!

Jimin flinched at the sudden outburst of Taehyung..

Jimin: I...I...m..so..sorry...I..

Tae: You truly deserve to be beaten to a pulp.. you know that?? You worthless piece of shit!!!!

"No...don't..."

A punch landed on Jimin's cheek making him fall back on the ground..They made eye contact again.. But Jungkook didn't feel that plea for help anymore..He probably accepted the fact that no one's gonna help him..

Just when Taehyung was about to kick him with all his might Jimin shut his eyes tight in fear...

But..He didn't feel the pain.. Jimin opened his eyes and found the boy lying on the ground.. It was obvious that he took the hit for him..

Taehyung scoffed at the sight..

Tae: What the hell?? Who is this weak excuse of a man playing the Knight in shining armour???

Jungkook sat up and chuckled bitterly..

"It can't be helped, can it? My fate won't let me have a peaceful campus life it seems"

Taehyung walked closer to Jungkook and kneeled down to his level grabbing his jaw tightly to take a better look at his face..
Jungkook slowly looked up to make an eye contact with Taehyung..

Taehyung kept staring for a few seconds..Jungkook's eyes looked weird.. Tae couldn't read them.. was it anger?? Or pain?? Was he going to punch him?? Or was he going to beg for mercy?? Was he scared of him like others?? No..he definitely wasn't scared.. that's for sure.

Tae: Who the hell are you??

Jungkook's lips twitched to a smirk..Taehyung felt like he was being mocked at.. Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's jaw..

Tae: Drop that attitude and run away while you can or you'll get beaten to a pulp in his stead..

Jk:*smirks* Go ahead..

Tae: What??

Jk: I said go ahead..Beat me up in his stead.. Cause I'm not in the mood to run right now..