♡1♡

Beomgyu's sweet sleep was interrupted by the annoying sound of the alarm clock. He turned around in bed and hid his head under the pillow, "Everything but not school!" he said with his mouth still kneaded in his sleep.

Beomgyu unfortunately knew what day that was, the day school would start again and so also the stress. Summer had passed in a flash, eating ice cream and sipping granite in the pool and then falling asleep in front of the fan because of the hot weather. Beomgyu would have missed it.

His mother walked into the room and yelled, "WAKE UP YOU LAZY OR YOU'LL BE LATE!" If her goal was to make him deaf then she succeeded. Beomgyu's head appeared from under the covers, "Shit..." he snorted.

A few minutes later he decided to get out of his beloved bed and to get dressed, he had heard a tasty smell coming from the kitchen. A scent of freshly cooked pancakes, his favorites.

The pancakes helped him hurry up and fifteen minutes later he was finally ready. He went down the stairs and sat down at the table, looking impatiently at the plate full of those wonders. He was about to take one pancake from the plate, but his mother grabbed the plate away

"These are for when you come back! Now eat your milk with cornflakes." she ordered. Beomgyu gave her a deadly look, apparently the pancakes wouldn't keep him company... Beomgyu ate his breakfast without enthusiasm and when he finished he took his schoolbag and left the house.

He walked to the bus stop, looking in disgust at all the students who were excited about what that school year would be like. He was about to sit on the bench there at the stop when someone stole his place.

"Hey you bi-" Beomgyu was going to say, but turning around he saw that that person was just his best friend, Yeosang. "Goodmorning loser, how long to not see!" the blond-haired boy exclaimed, greeting him with a friendly pat on the shoulder.

Beomgyu sat on his lap and punched him on the thigh jokingly, "But we saw each other yesterday!" he said, before laughing at Yeosang's fake pain expression. He was so grateful that he had someone like him to have fun with.

Yeosang pointed to two excited students who were talking to each other "Look at those two, how they're happy to go to school! Just wait two weeks and then let's talk about it..." he laughed. Right. Even Yeosang wasn't happy to start suffering again, and Beomgyu could understand it very well.

Five minutes later the bus arrived and Beomgyu and Yeosang ran inside to occupy two nearby seats. During the twenty-minute trip, the two talked about all the things they had done in the summer and all the movies they had seen.

"Do you remember when you challenged me to who eats most lemon ice cream?" Yeosang asked, and the two burst out laughing at that strange memory. The race had not ended well for either of them, after six cups of lemon ice cream Beomgyu had vomited and Yeosang as well. They'd been left all day with a tummy ache, arguing over who won.

"And when you got hurt in the babies' pool?" Beomgyu replied with an evil smirk. Yeosang crossed his arms "It wasn't my fault if only after I dived in the pool I found out the water was low!" That time the lifeguard had scolded them, a 16 years old having fun in the pool for babies...

Twenty minutes later...

The bus stopped and the students walked into the gray and sad building commonly called "school". Yeosang assumed a dramatic expression as soon as they entered in it and Beomgyu followed him laughing like an idiot.

 Yeosang assumed a dramatic expression as soon as they entered in it and Beomgyu followed him laughing like an idiot

But a little later they discovered something that really made their smile disappear from their faces. Yeosang looked at the schedules that he just received, he still couldn't believe it. "Who decided the classes?!" he asked.

Beomgyu was also traumatized, he and Yeosang were divided in different classes and he would no longer have his best friend in class. They looked at each other sadly, but then Yeosang smiled, "That means you're going to make twice the chaos we did together, since I won't be there!"

They gave each other five and then greeted, Yeosang walking in another direction. "Hey Sang, we still have lunch together!" Beomgyu yelled at him and entered the classroom. He looked around and occupied a seat in the last row, being grateful that the tables separated.

A few minutes later the bell rang and Beomgyu sighed "Let the torture begin...". The teacher walked in the class and the students greeted her and then sat back down. There were a couple of new students who said their names, but Beomgyu was too busy texting with Yeosang to get to know the names.

Beomgyu laughed silently reading Yeosang's stupid and funny messages. The two would usually write nonsense or send memes.

"I wish you a good new school year!" the teacher exclaimed with a smile. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and said out loud "Oh yeah, we couldn't wait to start studying again." Some students laughed and the professor glanced at him, but Beomgyu didn't care about it.

He smiled at his words and texted Yeosang to inform him of what he just said. The friend obviously complimented him, replying back that he too would say something like that.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

934 words

And, how was it? I hope you enjoyed and that it wasn't so boring since nothing really important happened...