♡8♡

The next day

Ok. Beomgyu was starting to get nervous because he had searched the diary in al his bedroom the day before. And he didn't find it.

'Maybe I forgot it at Yeosang's place on Friday, maybe I left it at school, what if someone read it? Nono... it can't happen' he thought.

He already asked Yeosang if they would go at his place, also if Yeosang told Beomgyu it might not be there.

When Beomgyu walked in the class, his gaze fell on Yeonjun, who was sitting on his chair. "Hey, this is my place! Get off!" Beomgyu said. "Today I'll be sitting next to you!" Yeonjun replied and Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"In your dreams." Beomgyu said and then tried to carry away the chair where Yeonjun was sitting, but it didn't move. The blue haired boy pointed at another chair "Sit there. I told you, I'm not moving from here."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and then sat down next to Yeonjun. During the lesson, he noticed him staring and felt a little nervous about that. 'Why the hell does he have to look at me?' he thought.

"Am I so handsome to you?" Beomgyu snorted, making Yeonjun returning to the reality. "What?". Beomgyu smirked "You were staring at me the whooole lesson. That makes me nervous"

Yeonjun shook his head, he had been busy observing every single part of Beomgyu and had also noticed that he was nervous about something. "If staring at you makes you nervous, I'm gonna do it more often" Yeonjun whispered to Beomgyu, who tried to calm himself down.

Then, he decided it was the right moment to proceed with his plan. "So umm... at least do you have friends?" he asked, trying to be as rude as always. "My friends aren't your problem." Beomgyu replied.

Yeonjun smiled, he expected an answer like that one "Just asking. I know a friend of yours, who told me something about you... his name is Yeo-something" he said, looking innocent. Beomgyu's eyes widened "You know Yeosang? I'm gonna tell him to stop talking with assholes like you!"

Yeonjun expected also that. "Why do you worry so much about him? It's your best friend maybe?". And now, the answer that Yeonjun had been waiting so much.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow "Hell yes! He's my best friend, and stay away from him!". Yeonjun literally screamed inside his head 'He admitted it! He's the boy who wrote the diary! Now... it's time to think about a revenge. He's wrong if he thinks I forgave him when he splashed the coke on my shirt!'

Beomgyu looked confused at Yeonjun "Why are you smiling and your eyes are shining?" he asked, but didn't receive nothing back. He shook his head and focused on the table, not knowing what was going to happen in some hours.

The lessons are over...

The bell rang and all the students packed their things and books and ran out the classroom. Beomgyu was about to follow them to the cafeteria, when Yeonjun grabbed his arm and carried him in the bathrooms.

"What the fuck!! Let me go!" Beomgyu screamed, but Yeonjun shut his mouth. "Shh, listen carefully at me, or I'm going to tell all the school you're gay"

Beomgyu's eyes widened, how that Yeonjun knew about it? Maybe Yeosang had told him? Naah, he would never betray him with that asshole. "I'm not gay, who told you that?" he asked.

Yeonjun smirked "Yes you are. Don't lie, I know the truth and I also know you like Minjun" he said, looking amused at Beomgyu's reaction. "How do you know it?". At that point, Yeonjun took the diary out from his bag and showed it to Beomgyu.

"This, is your diary. And I found it in the art class. I was casually reading it, and I discovered all those interesting things about you.". Beomgyu didn't say anything, he was shocked.

'I knew it would be better not having a diary, I knew it! What's Yeonjun gonna do? What if he tells other I'm gay? Fuck!' Beomgyu thought, mentally cursing at himself.

Yeonjun put the diary in Beomgyu's bag and whispered "I already took some photos... don't think I'm stupid.". Beomgyu bit his lips and hissed "What do you want from me?". Yeonjun nodded his head "You're starting being ragionable. Now follow me to the rooftop, someone might hear us here."

At the rooftop...

Beomgyu sat down on the cold cement and waited Yeonjun to speak. But he never imagined what he would say next. Five precise words.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

✧༺*❦*༻∞

768 words

I decided to leave you hanging right here... some suspense isn't bad for a story