♡15♡

Beomgyu and Yeonjun quickly got ready and argued about who showered first.

They both ran down the stairs and Beomgyu's mom looked at Yeonjun surprised. "Goodmorning... who are you?" she asked suspiciously.

Beomgyu interrupted Yeonjun and smiled to his mother "He's Yeonjun, my classmate. Yesterday when we leaved the party it was late so he slept here". Beomgyu's mom nodded and prepared them breakfast.

Then the two boys walked out the house and Yeonjun offered Beomgyu a passage to the school with his car.

During their way to school, Beomgyu told Yeonjun what all had happened the day before and why he got up in Beomgyu's room.

Yeonjun laughed when he found out he had been drunk and Beomgyu scolded him "I agreed to come with you to Ji-eun's party, but you PROMISE me you won't drink anything, UNDERSTAND?"

Yeonjun nodded and parked the car, then he pointed at a boy who was running in their direction "Look who's there! Yeosang!" Yeonjun smiled and waved in his direction.

"HEY YEOSANG BEOMGYU'S HER-" Yeonjun yelled but Beomgyu shut his mouth by covering it with his hand. "Shhh... if he founds me he'll kill me" he whispered, remembering the phone call they had the day before.

"Hello Yeonjun! Hello traitor!" Yeosang greeted them and Beomgyu facepalmed. Yeonjun looked at them with a confused face "Traitor?"

Yeosang smiled "Yes, Beomgyu knows what I'm talking about." he said and then carried Beomgyu out Yeonjun's car.

He took a deep breathe, and Beomgyu knew he had to wait only a few seconds before "ARE YOU AWARE OF WHAT YOU DID, I WAS LEFT ALONE WITH MY CRUSH AND I WAS SHY AND WHY THE HELL YOU HAD TO GO TO MINJUN'S PARTY IF HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOU"

Beomgyu groaned "I wouldn't come anyway, I asked Jongho to go out with us only to leave you two alone, don't you understand?"

"But I'm so shy in front of him, I couldn't even drink my cola or I chocked, he was looking at me all the time!" Yeosang complained and Beomgyu smirked.

"That means you love him, you only have to be more brave. I'm sure he likes you too... I mean, just look at yourself: you're handsome and amazing" Beomgyu tried to encourage him.

"You only have to be more brave... HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE BRAVE IF I CAN'T BREATHE PROPERLY WHEN HE'S 1KM FROM ME?" Yeosang cried and Beomgyu rolled his eyes, thinking about how much his best friend was dramatic.

"You're telling me to be brave but look at you with Yeonjun, when are you two going to date?" Yeosang replied and Beomgyu's face turned red.

"W-we are just friends" he stuttered and now it was Yeosang's turn to roll his eyes. "Just FRIENDS?" he said sarcastically and laughed, patting Beomgyu's shoulder.

"You can see from far away Yeonjun's flirting with you, gosh" Yeosang said and then walked away, leaving behind him a confused Beomgyu.

'He's flirting with me because that's what he has to do... he doesn't like me for real.' Beomgyu thought.

He remembered the last night, when he decided that he actually liked Yeonjun, also if it was him who acted like a bitch when he found Beomgyu's diary.

'Two choices, love him secretly and don't tell him or... make him fall for me.' Since the first option seemed the easiest and the most boring to Beomgyu, he chose the second.

He didn't know why, but felt happy if he thougt he now had a mission. "I'll make him realize that's he's not as straight as he thinks." Beomgyu said with decision.

He turned around and saw Yeonjun walking towards him, who asked where Yeosang went.

Beomgyu didn't answer the question and put on his face a hurted expression "He yelled at me, he's angry... I tried to explain but he left me here. I don't know what to do" he fake cried and the hugged him.

Yeonjun was at first surprised by the sudden hug, but then hugged Beomgyu back. Soon he felt that strange emotion back in his stomach, more intense than the last time Beomgyu hugged him.

Their moment didn't last long, because of the sudden arrival of Kai, Soobin and Taehyun. The three boys joined Beomgyu and Yeonjun in their hug, Kai being a little too loud and over excited.

"When would they tell us about their relationship?" Taehyun whispered in Yeonjun's ear. "I really can't wait for Kai to date Soobin so he'll stop putting me in troubles..."

Yeonjun laughed "You're so mean, he's a baby!" he said and ruffled Kai's hair. "Baby my ass! He's a little devil" Taehyun snorted, but smiled anyway at Kai's cuteness.

They had to interrupt their happy moment since they were late for classes and then hurried to their classrooms, Kai waving cutely at Soobin before they split up.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

820 words

Here's a photo of our cuties

Ya'll today is my 84th day of quarantineee, and the 84th day without school