♡29♡

Yeonjun observed the ice rink with a not-so-convinced face. "Are you sure? How can I skate with these on ice?" he asked Beomgyu, who helped him getting on the ice rink.

Yeonjun somehow managed to not fall and looked at Beomgyu with panic espression "H-how do I move? Help Be-". And he fell, hitting the ice with his back.

Beomgyu shook his head "Give me your hands" he ordered and helped Yeonjun stand up, not letting Yeonjun's hands go. "Your hands are frozen" Beomgyu noticed as he warmed them up by holding them in his, that were warm.

"Now, grab my wrist and follow my movements, okay?" Beomgyu explained to Yeonjun, who nodded but was still scared.

'Left leg, right leg... oh my god his hair is so fluffly!' Yeonjun thought and it was like this that he didn't saw Beomgyu had stopped and bumped into him, making them both fall on the ice. This time Yeonjun on the top of Beomgyu.

They looked into each other eyes for some seconds and then Beomgyu stood up "I give up, haven't you listened to what I was saying before?" he scolded him. Yeonjun blushed, of course not, he had been to busy staring at him ...

***

They were now sitting in a small park and eating some hot dog they bought from a street-food seller. They weren't talking, but the silence wasn't awkward.

"Beomgyu? Your phone buzzed" Yeonjun said to Beomgyu, who was lost in his imagination about someone ... As he returned to reality he saw four new messages from his best friend.

[chat]

Sang

Hey Gyu
Woosan invited us over San's house
Say Yeonjun he can come too with his friends
And there's also Jongho so don't you dare to leave me alone -3 minutes ago

You

Okay okay

Sang

Soobin told us Yeonjun texted him you two were sick
Were you at Yeonjun's house?????????

You

Yeah

Sang

Omg do you slept with him?

You

GOSH STOP ASKING I DID NOTHING

Sang

Yah sure and I believe you

[chat]

Beomgyu locked his phone and tried to look somewhere else but not at Yeonjun, his face was burning. And the fault was all Yeosang's, who put strange thoughts in his mind. (*pervy face*)

"Why are you red?" Yeonjun teased him "Ohh, little Gyu blushed!" he smirked and Beomgyu protested "Why are you like this??". Yeonjun didn't reply but said "I bet I can make you blush first"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes "Are you sure? Suresuresure?" he asked and Yeonjun nodded, prepared to (almost) everything. Then, Beomgyu approached him and leaved on Yeonjun's cheek a soft kiss that lasted some seconds. He giggled seeing Yeonjun immediately becoming all red.

"Hey! Kisses are not fair!" the blue haired boy complained and crossed his arms, but internally he was glad Beomgyu gave that kiss. Also if it was only on the cheek.

***

Beomgyu and Yeonjun looked into each other eyes before they both blushed and knocked on San's house's door. They heard loud noises coming from the inside and then a smiling Kai let them in.

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, there was Soobin who was happily playing with two dogs (that were barking nonstop), Jongho who was trying to get some apples from a wardrobe but he was too short, Yeosang who tried to help him reaching the apples, Wooyoung dancing to Fake Love on the kitchen's table and San who was also dancing on the table but fell on the floor. And of course, Taehyun sleeping on the couch.

Yeonjun of course smiled at the chaos, only wanting to take part of that. "This seems funny" Beomgyu heard him say before he disappeard somewhere.

"Lets play truth or dare!" Wooyoung and his boyfriend screamed from the table, and all agreed to play that. They all went in San bedroom and switched the lights off while Wooyoung took a glass bottle and then they sat in a circle.

Kai spinned the bottle, that ended first on San and then on Yeosang. "Truth or dare?" San asked and Yeosang replied dare. "I dare you to... do a sexy dance in the middle of the circle while singing exo's 'The Eve'" San said and Yeosang istantly regretted choosing dare.

***

"Beomgyu! Truth or dare?" Yeosang asked him with an evil smirk and Beomgyu got scared so he chose truth. "Do you have someone you like?" his best friend asked while looking at Yeonjun. Beomgyu got red and stuttered a quick "Yes" before spinning the bottle, that ended on Soobin. (while Yeosang shouted DUN DUN DUNNN)

"Dare." Soobin said. "KISS KAI YOU DUMBASS!" Yeonjun yelled out of nowhere and Yeonjun went to his best friend, trying to convince him to do that.

Soobin looked at Kai, who was looking at him with a shy smile.

He closed his eyes and gave him a small peck on the lips, hearing the others sighing "finally". They eventually stopped the game to celebrate the new Sookai couple, everyone commenting how cute and sweet they were.

Meanwhile Beomgyu went out the room with Yeosang, who had a confused face. "What do you wa-" he was about to ask, but got cut off "I SAW JONGHO LOOKING AT YOU ALL THE TIME" Beomgyu nearly shouted and Yeosang covered his mouth.

Right in that moment Yeonjun came and looked at them two confused by what was happening. Yeosang waved at Beomgyu saying he had to go to the bathroom before leaving the two of them alone.

"San said there's a free room with a doule sized bed, if you two need it..." Yeosang whispered to Beomgyu before going and giggled about how he had been able to make Beomgyu blush.

"What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu shook his head turning around. "No-nothing, lets go for a walk?". Yeonjun nodded his head and they exited San's house it was already dark.

While walking, Beomgyu couldn't help but stole a lot looks to the beautiful boy he was with. Maybe that was the right time to tell him, to say how much Beomgyu loved him. And he didn't care if Yeonjun said he was "straight".

Maybe he just wasn't and faked everything because he was too scared to admit that.

"So... do you want to tell me who do you have a crush on?" Yeonjun asked silently and Beomgyu smiled. "I'll let you guess."

"First of all, he's in our school..."

1042 words

My mind now: kjfsbfkabksfjkjk
'm sorry for what's gonna happen
next but you know, this is only the
29th chapter