♡13♡

Sunday afternoon, 5pm

"Why haven't I got something nice to wear?!?" Beomgyu said throwing on the bed away the hundreth shirt. He wanted to look good that evening, at the party, but he couldn't find anything to wear.

At the end he decided to call Yeosang, who had a really good fashion style.

"Hi Sang I ne-"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? YOU FORGOT OUR DATE WITH JONGHO?!" Yeosang screamed into the phone.

"Uhm... about that, I actually forgot to tell you I can't come" Beomgyu said, thanking god that they were talking only on phone.

Beomgyu heard a loud gasp "What?! No honey, YOU'RE COMING RIGHT AWAY I CAN'T SURVIVE ALONE WITH JONGHO"

Beomgyu couldn't help but laugh at how Yeosang was panicked about Jongho. "I still can't come, Minjun invited me and Yeonjun at his party. I phoned you because I don't know what to wear"

"Just wear a light colored shirt with some dark trousers and a jeans jacket! Your looks is always amazing you don't need too special outfit for the party! And control if your hair is okay, don't forget to take some mint chewing gums!" Yeosang explained.

'Mint chewing gums?' Beomgyu thought without even knowing why Yeosang had told him to take them. He was about to thank Yeosang when he heard him screaming

"Omyfuckinggod HE'S HERE WHAT DO I DO" and then the phone call ended. Beomgyu wished Yeosang good luck with Jongho and then finally chose an outfit.

Him and Yeonjun decided to go together with Yeonjun's car to Minjun's house and Beomgyu was waiting for him to come.

He looked annoyed at the hour, seeing Yeonjun was late, when he suddenly heard someone back hugging him.

"What the f- ah it's you." he said as he noticed that was only Yeonjun, who smirked "So, aren't you angry I hugged you?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and sat in Yeonjun's car, still thinking about how hot Yeonjun was with that outfit.

While Yeonjun was driving they put on some music and Yeonjun said "I really like your outfit" and smiled when he saw Beomgyu's cheeks slightly turning pink.

"You're driving, put your attention back to the road I don't want to die because of you" Beomgyu muttered, but internally he was happy Yeonjun noticed his outfit since he had been so worried about it.

But what was really going into Yeonjun's mind? Beomgyu didn't know, but Yeonjun still remembered how nice was back hugging him. And that a little scared him because he didn't think Beomgyu could make him feel like that, with his cute actions.

Right, cute actions. Yeonjun found Beomgyu really cute and soft, and he had a kind of "obsession" for it. Since that moment he had thought girls are cute, but never thought boys can be cute too, maybe also more than the girls.

'But how's kissing a boy?' Yeonjun thought, but then realized 'Wait I'm not even drunk and I'm already thinking about that what's wrong with me?'

20 minutes later...

Yeonjun parked the car and him and Beomgyu walked to Minjun's house, which was pretty big.

They got in and Beomgyu observed shyly how many people were there. The music was very loud, so loud that you couldn't even enjoy it properly.

Some guys were talking while sitting on the sofas or drinking a cocktail, and the others were dancing.

There were not so many lights on and Beomgyu wasn't able to see where Minjun was.

He looked around, lost, asking himself why did he even accepted Minjun's invite to the party. There were so many people and he didn't know nobody else than Yeonjun.

'Oh yes, Yeonjun? Where's he?' Beomgyu thought and then saw Yeonjun drinking a glass of something that smelled like alcohol.

Beomgyu took the glass from Yeonjun's hand "We're just here and you're already drinking? Weren't you the one who said you'll watch after me not getting drunk?" Beomgyu scolded him.

Then he asked the barista if he had a normal coke or sprite or whatever that wasn't alcohol.

The barista looked at him like are-you-serious and shook his head "I'm sorry, but I haven't no-alcohol drinks"

Beomgyu gave him an exasperated look "No? Not even water?". The barista nodded and winked to Yeonjun "Oh yes I have... water" he said smirking and gave Beomgyu a glass of water.

When Beomgyu looked away Yeonjun approched the barista and whispered "Is it really water?".

The other laughed and showed a bottle of something that seemed like water "You know vodka?"

Yeonjun's mouth widened and he fastly looked back at Beomgyu, who was about to drink the whole glass of what he thought it was water. "I'm so thirsty-" Beomgyu said and then drank all the glass.

A second later he gasped and started coughing "Hey, this... isn't... water". Yeonjun hold back his laughs and helped Beomgyu who seemed like dying.

Beomgyu started coughing more hardly and Yeonjun started to really worry for him. "Yeonjun... help me please... what was that... I'm burning" he stuttered and collapsed into Yeonjun's arms.

Yeonjun looked at him not knowing what to do "Gyu, gyu... Gyu!" he called him but Beomgyu didn't replied.

'Maybe if he drinks some beer he'll feel better...' Yeonjun thought and asked the barista for a glass of it, not thinking of the possible consequences...

✧༺*❦*༻∞

880 words