♡6♡

Beomgyu woke up, but not because of the alarm clock. He put a hand on his eyes, there was a ray of sunshine that bothered him. Then his gaze fell on the clock.

"SHIIIT!!!" the boy screamed, falling down the bed. He quickly stood up still painful and ran into the bathroom, planning about how much he'll need to prepare for school since he was late.

"Five minutes for shower, five minutes to get dressed, one minute for preparing the school stuff and 0 minutes for the breakfast!" he repeated under the shower.

He ran out the shower without thinking that his feet were wet and slipped on the floor, falling once again. He breathed heavily, trying to calm down, but unluckily he didn't have time for that so he just stood up trying to bear the pain on the back.

Beomgyu took his school bag, not even controlling which books he had put inside it and ran out his house at the bus stop.

As he arrived there, the bus was about to leave, but luckily the driver saw him right at the last moment. He stopped the bus and said to Beomgyu "You're luckily I'm a kind person, if not I would leave you there. Don't come late again."

Beomgyu's cheeks went red of embarassement, all the students eyes were on him, and apologized. Then he sat next to Yeosang, who was laughing silently.

Beomgyu punched him jokingly "It's not funny.". Yeosang watched him with a smile on his face "Yes it is." and Beomgyu fake slapped him.

"By the way, why are you late?" Yeosang asked. "I forgot to set up the alarm clock". Yeosang looked at him and then laughed, still finding Beomgyu's expression too funny.

"You seem angry today." he commented, avoiding Beomgyu's punch on his shoulder. "Ahh, my back hurts so much!" Beomgyu complained and Yeosang widened his eyes. "Don't tell me you did it-"

Beomgyu covered Yeosang's mouth "Yah, you pervert! I only fall from the bed and then slipped on the wet floor after I showered!" he said.

Yeosang pervert expression didn't change "Man, you're so funny!" "Say it again and I won't buy you ramen today.". Yeosang face turned suddenly serious, ramen was his whole life, nobody could steal it from him.

Ten minutes later...

Beomgyu walked in the class and someone bumped into him. He raised his look and saw Yeonjun smiling at him "Oh, sorry! I'm in hurry" he said with a fake worried expression.

"You bitch... you did it on purpose" Beomgyu whispered, looking at him with a disgusted face. Yeonjun's smile faded away "You're the only bitch here and yes, I did it on purpose" he replied then walking away.

Beomgyu went to his seat and took some deep breathes 'I hate how the day just began...' he thought, looking at Yeonjun, who was talking with another guy with the name of Soobin.

Soobin gave to his friend a confused look "What happened between you two?" he asked. Yeonjun shook his head "It's nothing, how was the date with Kai?".

Soobin blushed and crossed his arms "It wasn't a date.". Yeonjun smiled and nodded his head "Allright. If inviting him to the arcade and eat dinner together in a fancy restauraunt it isn't a date..."

12.50 - Gym class

The students were playing volleyball and Beomgyu thought he was actully luckily he was in the same team as Yeonjun, at least they weren't enemies.

But, Beomgyu realized too late it wasn't a good option to be in the same team as the blue haired boy. Whenever Beomgyu had the good chance to make a point, Yeonjun didn't pass him the ball.

At the hundreth time Beomgyu shouted "Pass!" at Yeonjun, but didn't received nothing, he approaced at him. "Do you want to lose maybe?! Why the hell didn't you pass me the ball!"

Yeonjun's mouth turned into an evil smirk "Don't shout like that! I didn't saw you that's all!" he replied with a voice tone Beomgyu hated. "I WAS LITERALLY SCREAMING AT YOU, PASS THE BALL, BUT YOU FUCKING IGNORED ME!" Beomgyu raised his voice.

The teacher had to interrupt them, because the things were starting to get worse between the two. They were both sent out the volleyball-field, allowed to go to the locker rooms and shower.

Beomgyu avoided talking with Yeonjun again and quickly walked out the gym, going to the cafeteria since the lessons were almost over. "I think I might explode..." Beomgyu said, hitting the wall with the shoe.

During the precedent lessons he didn't found the diary in his bag, but thought he just forgot it at home since that day he had been late. He had to survive four hours of teachers talking nosense and Yeonjun looking at him like if he was going to kill him.

Meanwhile Yeonjun, who also finished showering, went to the cafeteria where he found Kai and Taehyun sitting on a table and joined them.

Kai was begging Taehyun about something and Taehyun was looking at him annoyed. "Pretty please Taehyun! Tomorrow can you tell to my teacher I'm sick? I didn't study for the test and she won't believe me if I would say it to her by myself!" Kai pouted.

Taehyun rolled his eyes "You didn't study. That's not my problem." he said and crossed his arms "Ah, hi Yeonjun". Yeonjun smiled at him, finding Kai cute while looking at Taehyun with innocent eyes.

"Pleeeeaaaase, I don't want to get an F!" Kai cried and Taehyun sighed "Oh, okay! But only if you buy me lunch for the rest of the week!" he smirked. Kai nodded and then screamed "THANK YOU!!!" and hugged Taehyun, who choked on his food.

"Don't scream like a dolphin" Taehyun scolded him "Look, now all the students are looking at us!"

✧༺*❦*༻∞

973 words

Yeonjun will soon found out who's the owner of the diary... hehe 😏