♡25♡

Beomgyu carefully listened to what Taehyun was explaining him, in other words how to find out the current geographical position where his father was in that moment.

"Finally! I made it, all I'm asking you is to send a message to your father." Taehyun explained, smiling at his own hacker skills. "I hope he's online, or else I can't help you with this."

Beomgyu hesitantly picked up his phone, scrolling through the contact list then clicking on his father's number. Since he rarely messaged him, Beomgyu had to think about an excuse.

Mom asks where are the car's spare keys because she can't find them; he wrote and then pressed 'send'. After some minutes he got a reply

-they're in the small locker at the entrance;

"Ask him if he's at work now" Taehyun suggested and Beomgyu did as he told, also if he knew the answer.

-yes, i'm busy you know. Bye son!;

Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun, who told him to wait a little more and then he'll be able to localizate his father. "He seems to be somewher in xxx Park, that's a little far from his office..." Taehyun said suspiciously and showed the map to Beomgyu, who nodded.

"I'm going there, I'm pretty sure he lied to me about 'being busy at work'." Beomgyu said with decision and thanked Taehyun for the precious help he gave him.

"Thanks Taehyun for existing" Beomgyu hugged him and Taehyun smirked "You should thank me also for all the cheek kiss Yeonjun gave you, guees who might have said to him that that's what friends usually do ... "

"REALLY?! Thanks hyung" Beomgyu hugged his friend even more thightly.

Meanwhile, the brunette took advantage of that moment to peck Beomgyu on both cheeks, who immediately blushed and squeaked "You flirty ass!"

Taehyun chuckled at his reaction and pushed Beomgyu our of his house "Go Beomgyu, go!" he said drammatically and then shut the door.

Beomgyu just laughed hearing Taehyun's "Don't you dare to get lost again" and started walking, this time following carefully the map on his phone.

Suddenly he felt a familiar smell and looked around, seeing there was a cafe nearby. "Pancakes!" he exclaimed happily and entered in the shop since he was hungry. Funny how he could get distracted so easily ...

Beomgyu looked around with curious eyes and only then saw a tall boy sitting at one table, immediately ricognizing him. "Hi Minjun!" he greeted the boy, who smiled widely when he noticed the smaller. "Hey Beom, come sit here!" Minjun ivited him, but Beomgyu now remembered that he had a very important mission to complete.

"Umm... sorry but I just remembered I have a kinda strange thing to do in fact I have to stalk my father" Beomgyu confided. He couldn't do anything about it, but he wouldn't be able to keep only for himself the fact that he was doing something so secret.

"You what?! Nevermind, I can help you" Minjun laughed and went to the cashier paying the bill.

Some minutes later they were walking together, Beomgyu explaining what happened and where they were going. When they reached the park Beomgyu let out a loud sigh seeing how big it actually was. 'I'm never going to find my father in here.' he thought.

As if he had read his mind, Minjun proposed to slpit in two to find him.

***

Beomgyu looked around desperated that he had searched in the whole park without finding his father somewhere. He took his phone out and was about to call Minjun, but right in that moment seemed to him to see his father's figure sitting with someone on a bench nearby.

'is it him? With who is he?' Beomgyu thought as an idea popped in his mind. He quickly found his father phone number and pressed 'call', observing all from behind a fountain.

He crawled a little closer and that's when he saw something that schocked him. Something he would have never imagined.

-Hi Beomgyu, what do you want?; the boy heard his father saying through the phone.

-Where are you?; Beomgyu asked after some seconds of silence.

-I already told you I'm busy at work, why? Where are you?; his father asked back.

-At the park, watching you hugging another woman; Beomgyu managed to say and then ended the call running away with tears starting to fall from his eyes. He didn't believe it, his father had a lover ... he betrayed his own wife and haven't even had the guts to tell her. How will their life be now? Will his parents divorce?

Beomgyu pushed away that thoughts and tried to concentrate to where he was going, since he saw pratically nothing because there were too many tears in his eyes, going down on his pinky cheeks and then falling on his yellow hoodie.

"Beomgyu! Oh gosh why are you crying what happened?" Beomgyu heard Minjun say, but nothing came out from his mouth.

Soon he felt Minjun's arms surrounding him in a big, warm and genuine hug. That was just what he needed in that moment, someone comforting him. But he misses Yeonjun... 'Do not think about him now' Beomgyu said to himself and then looked up at Minjun who had a really worried expression. "I-i'm sorry!" Beomgyu cried.

"About what?" Minjun ruffled his hair. "Your shirt is wet now, I'm sorry" Beomgyu apologized once again.

Minjun gave him a sweet smile and replied back that he didn't have to worry about that. That was the last of their problems.

After a lot of hugges and Minjun's comforting words, Beomgyu finally could relax and proceed what all happened, but he was still angry at his father.

"Beomgyu, someone is calling you on the phone" Minjun's voice snapped him back to the reality. Beomgyu looked at the number and gulped, it was Yeonjun. They had been together all the previous day and morning, why was he now calling him?

"Yeonjun?" Beomgyu greeted him awkwardly, his voice still hoarse from crying.

"GYUU! My parents aren't at home tomorrow and I thought you can come, we can have fun!" Yeonjun said, apparently having too much energy.

"I-i... okay" Beomgyu stuttered.

"YESS! I JUST FOUND A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE I WANTED TO SHOW YOU" Yeonjun literally screamed in the phone and Beomgyu hung up, remembering he was with Minjun.

"So, do you wanna go eat some pancake? With ice cream, and maybe a cup of hot chocolate to cheer you up?" Minjun offered, how could Beomgyu say no to him? He was being so kind to him ...

1102 words

I'll update soon because my plan is to finish this until September (when school starts) so then I can start with one of the ff I have already started writing