♡33♡

The next day... (last school day before the holidays)

Beomgyu could finally return to school, not because he wanted to study, but because there was Yeonjun. And because it was Friday.

That morning he spent so much time choosing how to dress that his mother had to drive him because he missed the bus.

Beomgyu waved at her and then he was overwhelmed by a gorgeus blue haired boy, who squished him in his arms. "Yeonju we're in pu-" "Oh shut up I didn't see you since yesterday!" Yeonjun kissed him on the cheeks and held Beomgyu's hand.

They entered the school like a king and a queen.

Until they met Yeosang and Soobin.

As soon as Yeosang saw Yeonjun, he slapped him so hard that the blue haired boy nearly fell and stubled on the ground. "HERE YOU ARE YOU ASSH-"

Soobin covered Yeosang's mouth before he would yell every existing bad word. All the school was looking at them.

Yeonjun had to apologize several times to Yeosang and explain him what happened. 'Gosh he's so stubborn' Yeonjun thought, but inside he admired him.

***

Following the lessons was practically impossible for Beomgyu, because Yeonjun was staring at him the whole time. "Can you look at the professor for once?" Beomgyu asked but Yeonjun shook his head.

"Why if I have the most beautiful person here right in front of m-"

"Choi Yeonjun and Beomgyu! If you wanna talk go to a cafe!" the professor scolded him and Yeonjun stood up carrying Beomgyu by the arm with him.

"Where do you think you two are going?" the professor asked and Yeonjun smiled innocently. "We're going to talk in a cafe, sir. Like you said" he bowed and the two boys quickly ran out the classroom, being chased by an angry Math professor.

"You know we can be expelled?" Beomgyu asked when they were out of the school. "I doubt he'll remember about this after the holidays" Yeonjun replied as they walked in the cafe and ordered two hot chocolate cups with cream.

"Do you think it's going to snow?" Beomgyu asked while looking through the window at the gry sky. "Naah, it will probably rain" Yeonjun replied and Beomgyu glared at him. "You're so negative" he sighed and continued drinking his tasty chocolate.

"Should we invite also Jongho and Yeosang? And Soobin and Kai?" Beomgyu said "After all they're the ones who helped us". Yeonjun nodded.

Yeonjun created a new group "The GaYs"

Yeonjun added Yeosang

Yeonjun added Jongho

Yeonjun added Beomgyu

Yeonjun added Soobin

Yeonjun added Kai