♡34♡

Yeonjun woke up in a very good mood that day. First: it was the first day of holidays, no more school for three weeks! And second: he was thinking to invite Beomgyu out for lunch to a restaurant.

When he entered the kitchen his mother asked him over what he was being so exited.

Yeonjun sighed, already dreaming about Beomgyu. "I'm going out with a special someone..." he said and his mother smiled. "Is she pretty?"

Yeonjun smiled brightly "Oh yeah, he's the most beautiful person I know"

He immediately regretted what he just said and covered his mouth while looking at his mother to see her reaction. He just proved he's the dumbest person on Earth.

"You forgot to add the "s-" or?" his mother laughed.

"Actually not... I might have forgotten to tell you I'm bi" Yeonjun laughed nervously and slowly approached the door ready to run away.

"Are you surprised, aren't you?" Yeojun asked in a whisper. "Why Yeonjun, why? Don't you know dad isn't going to be happy about this?" she said calmly, which made Yeonjun look at her curiously.

"I love him and dad can't stop me. But shouldn't you be... like, angry with me?" Yeonjun asked confused.

His mother shook her head and smirked at him. "One day I'll tell you why. And you'll understand why dad thinks bad about that kind of people. But now go, it's a long story and I'm sure you can't wait to see your boy."

Yeonjun mouth was wide open.

Before going out, he gave his mom a long and big hug. "Thanks for understanding me mom!" he said. "Remember to invite Beomgyu over for dinner, so I can meet him." she replied.

Yeonjun stepped in the car and took out his phone to tell Beomgyu he was going to visit him. Of course he won't say he wanted to invite him out for lunch, that was a surprise.

***

Beomgyu heard his phone buzzing and looked at the insta notifications. Right, he was already awake. That day he wanted to do a surprise for Yeonjun and in that moment he was choosing what to wear.

[imagine him like this]

He was going to take him to a restaurant for lunch

Beomgyu smiled seeing it was Yeonjun and replied to his messages.