♡19♡

Yeonjun, Kai, Soobin and Taehyun were eating at their lunch table. Taehyun looked at the Sookai couple having a sweet time and thought that was the best moment to talk with Yeonjun.

He tapped the blue haired boy's shoulder and asked "How's going with Beomgyu?" "Are you even serious?" Yeonjun complained and Taehyun sighed at his actions.

"Are you already giving up on him?" he waved in front of his face. "Hell no!" Yeonjun replied almost making Taehyun choke on his food.

"Stay calm, I was just asking." Taehyun justified himself, "By the way, I think you should show him that you care about him" he suggested.

Yeonjun looked confused "I care about him? Oh... sure. Okay."

Taehyun shook his head, holding his laughter. 'He's slowly turning gay...' he thought.

Then, he patted Yeonjun's shoulder "I believe in you, go and get back your Beomgyu." he encouraged him and quickly pecked him on the cheek.

"W-what the hell?!" Yeonjun gasped and Taehyun looked at him innocently "Why are you so upset? Normal friends do that!" he explained.

"Normal friends? Oh, I didn't know that!" Yeonjun said and then walked away.

***

Yeonjun decided to wait for Beomgyu at the school's exit, and when he saw him entering the toilets he followed him in there.

Beomgyu leaned to the sink to wash his hands and only then he noticed Yeonjun was there. He gasped "Why are you here?", insecure of what to do without Yeosang supporting him.

Yeonjun took a deep breath and said "I wanted to apologize for what I had done", him don't having an idea of what he was apologizing for.

"Can you please please forgive me? I don't want to hate you! We can also end the boyfriend act if it bothers you..."

Beomgyu mouthed not really knowing how to react. Was it better to keep ignoring Yeonjun, or to be with him but endure his own feelings?

He didn't know when exactly he started liking him and how since he knew Yeonjun was straight. But maybe there was still a possibility of them being normal friends... or at least, Yeonjun thinking they were friends.

"Umm... yes?" he said at the end and chuckled at Yeonjun's reaction. He seemed like a happy child that just received a present.

"See ya tomorrow then!" Yeonjun greeted him with a beautiful smile and pecked Beomgyu on the cheek.

Beomgyu immediately blushed "W-what was that for?" he stuttered, was Yeonjun actually out of his mind? A KISS ON THE CHEEK?

"That's what normal friends do!" he heard him saying before closing the door.

Beomgyu looked at himself in the mirror, he suddenly started feeling like he was burning or something. He couldn't help, but thought how he'd react if Yeonjun actually kissed him on the lips.

He send away that pervy thought that were only imagines and splashed on his face some cold water.

But damn, he had liked a lot the feeling of Yeonjun lips on his cheek.

***

23 am

Beomgyu was, as usually, watching another kdrama on his laptop when heard his phone buzzing and opened the chat, not expecting at all Yeonjun texting him.