♡26♡

[update!]

"So umm... do you want to talk about you know what?" Minjun said with hesitation looking at the younger friend. Beomgyu nodded his head and finished his pancake.

"I don't know really what to think, i'm sad of course, they're my parents" he whispered "But I also didn't bond so much with them"

Minjun listened to him, trying to look normal and not like someone who wanted to hug and squish the boy in front of him in his arms. "It's your father decision... maybe its better it ended like this instead of your parents living together but always arguing"

Beomgyu had to admit that Minjun was right, but he was still angry at his father, he was the one who cheated on his mother.

"And your mother? Do you noticed some strange change of behaviour in this weeks?" Minjun asked and Beomgyu shook his head, she had been always the same. "When I ask about my father she always tells me how much he's busy... I'm pretty sure my father lied to her all the time. Or maybe she's just really good at hiding emotions."

"then you should tell her what you saw, but not too fastly so she has the time to realize" Minjun said with a tick of sadness in his eyes, thing that Beomgyu noticed.

"Minjun? Are your parents also divorced?" he asked kindly. "Yeah, it happened exactly the same but to my mother. One day she said she didn't love my father anymore and that she had found someone else and she went living in Japan with his new husband."

"I-i'm sorry for y-you" Beomgyu stuttered feeling guilty for bringing the argument up but Minjun cut him off "Your ice-cream is melting" he said pointing at it with a smile.

***

Later ...

"Thanks for staying with me Minjun" Beomgyu said shyly, waving his tiny hands. Minjun just smiled, though he wanted to hug him but he was way too shy to do the first move. He stood at the cafe's exit, watching the smaller boy walking away.

For the last time Minjun looked at him sweetly, he was so perfect: his features were ethereal, his fluffly cute hair, his yellow hoodie that was a little too big for him... Damn, he was so in love.

He turned around, his smile fading away as soon as he remembered.

He had seen how Beomgyu's eyes were shining while he was talking with Yeonjun, and without knowing it he could tell that he wasn't the one in Beomgyu's heart.

He wasn't jealous. As much as Beomgyu was happy, he was happy too. And that was enough to him, not everyone can get what they want ...

***

Beomgyu slowly opened his house's door and went in the living room, finding his mother reading a book on the sofa. "Hello Beomgyu! Do you want to eat something maybe?" she asked standing up.

Beomgyu shook his head and sat next to her "No don't worry for me, you should rest sometimes too." he said to her.

"I actually..." he began, but stopped.

'Tell her, say out loud what you have seen! Do as Minjun told' Beomgyu thought, but no words came out of his mouth. "I guess I'll have some rest"

As soon as Beomgyu entered in his room he threw himself on the bed, thinking how useless he was. He wasn't ready to say something that would probably ruin his mother's life.

From his pocket Beomgyu took out the phone, and saw he had a new messag from an unknown number.

Chat

Unknown

Hi it's Minjun
Did u tell her? 38 minutes ago

You

Hii!
no... I know i'm stupid

Minjun

No you aren't it's normal you didn't want to
Tell her when you feel ready
But I guess she'll find out soon anyway

You

I promise tomorrow I'm going to

But I don't want to hurt her

Minjun

She's going to be more hurt when she will
find out on her own and then find out you
knew it before

You

you're right, ur so smart lol

Minjun

haha thanks
I think u should spend more time with her right now
like you two can go shopping

You

I
thanks

Minjun

Nothing
always here for you
write me if u need

You

Sure - seen

Beomgyu switched his phone off and smiled knowing at least he had really nice friends who always support him. He couldn't imagine solving all the troubles alone.

***

Beomgyu's mother eyes widened when his son asked her to go out shopping together. "Are you serious? Do you relly want to go with me?" she replied still surprised.

Beomgyu smiled brightly "Lets go, you need some new clothes! And you need someone to comment your outfits"

Twenty minutes later they were walking side by side in the Seoul's biggest shopping store, Beomgyu carrying different bags from Intimissimi, Douglas, Boss, Kiki, Dolce Vita and a lot more shops he didn't even know exist.

"And? Is it good?" Beomgyu's mother asked coming out from one of the changing places, wearing a long pastel purple dress. "Hell yeah" Beomgyu clapped his hands.

The best thing was, he had been able to make her smile like she didn't since long time.

***

"Do you like bubble tea?" Beomgyu asked his mother, having an idea where to bring her next. "What's a blubble tea?" she was confused since she never tried it.

"You NEED to try it, it's so tasty! Follow me, Yeonjun showed me a place where it's absolutely good!" Beomgyu exclaimed and pointed at a cafe nearby.

As Beomgyu also had been when he saw the cafe for the first time, his mother was speechless. "I-I... Beomgyu, this is beautiful."

They were now sitting at a quiet table at the end of the cafe, near some exotic plants. "So, who's Yeonjun?" she asked to Beomgyu, while sipping her blueberry bubble tea she had loved at the first taste.

"He's... a really good friend of mine." Beomgyu said, that silly smile not wanting to leave his face.

1014 words

In the next chapter i'm gonna post a photo

of some idol that's going to have Minjun's part
how do you imagine him?

Blond, red or dark hair?