♡27♡

4 AM

Beomgyu's sleep had been interrupted by some loud voices coming from the living room. He covered his ears thinking how much noise his parents were making at such early hour ... wait, his PARENTS?

The boy widened his eyes and silently ran down the stairs, carefully approaching the living room and spying through the door what was happening. Apparently his father returned home after a long time during which he didn't even visited them once, only once.

"I had told you that yesterday evening I needed you in my office! There were some important customers I have business with!" his father yelled and his face became red.

"B-beomgyu asked me to go out with him! And I wanted to spend some time with him..." Beomgyu's mother stuttered in fear, and she was right because Beomgyu's father could be really scaring when he's angry.

"Darling, it's NOT important to spend time with your son when you have a WORK and you KNEW it!"

"B-but don't you think a-also we, as parents, need to spend time with our son?" she tried to say.

Beomgyu's father was about to shout back, when Beomgyu entered in the room and they immediately shut up. The boy looked at his mother, that was about to cry in some moments and then at his father.

"Son, go to your room. It's early and me and mom are talking." he kindly said to Beomgyu, who said no with the head. He knew his father was only trying to stop him from saying what he had seen at the park.

"C'mon, say it, WORK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FAMILY! 2 WEEKS, 2 FUCKING WEEKS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PHONED TO ASK HOW WERE WE!!" Beomgyu screamed feeling words were about to explode out of him. Literally.

"Shut the fuck up and don't interrupt us when we're talkingAnd my work isn't your business" the man yelled suddenly losing all his calm. Predictable. But that was just what Beomgyu wanted.

Beomgyu looked at him in disgust and then took a deep breath before saying it. "Of course... you were busy with work huh? More like busy MAKING UP AND KISSING THAT WOMAN AT THE PARK! You cheated ON MOM and you think you have the right to shout at her? You are the one that should have apologized earlier." Beomgyu said out loud, all in one breath. He already knew what was going to happen next.

Beomgyu's mother froze and looked at the man with wide eyes full of tears. She stayed silent for some seconds, in shock, and then stuttered "I-is t-this... is it true? W-what happened?" she said sobbing.

Slam! Beomgyu felt his right cheek was now burning from pain as his father slapped him hardly. He expected that, but it hurted a lot anyway. "OUT OF MY HOUSE, NOW! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"I-i'm not going-" Beomgyu tried to say, but all he received back were another two slaps on the face, that hurted like hell.

"Son p-please go" Beomgyu heard his mother say, and that melted him. He could tell by her face that seeing her own son being beaten up in front of her eyes hurted her alot. A second later he was running down the street, his cheeks slowly becoming even more red.

***

The boy stopped running as he had not even enough air to breathe. 'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry' he said to his mind, but small salty drops started to fall down his dark red cheeks anyway.

Beomgyu looked around to find somewhere to sit and then sat on the bus stop's bench and closed his wet eyes eventually falling asleep. After all it were only four in the morning and he had slept only three hours.