♡23♡

[askjbj he's so cute]

"Beomgyu! Can you hear me?"

Beomgyu opened his eyes and looked around, still sleepy. "W-where am I?" he muttered feeling a slight pain everywhere as soon as he tried to stand up.

"You're at my house, my mom invited you over. I'm returning the favor." Yeonjun's voice said. "And, how are you feeling? You drank too much..." he added, worried.

'Ohoho, Yeonjun's worried about me...' Beomgyu's brain thought, but then a blurred memory of him yelling at Yeonjun over a girl appeared in his mind.

"Can you sleep with me?" Beomgyu asked, trying to look as cute as possible, which always functioned well when it came to him.

"O-okay. But why are you asking this so suddenly, weren't you angry at me?" Yeonjun asked nervously.

Beomgyu shook his head and patted the blankets "Switch off the lights and come here." he said in a soft tone.

Yeonjun might be straight, but nobody can stop Choi Beomgyu from flirting with him.

And Beomgyu liked so much the fact that the blue haired boy always became nervous when he was the one flirting with him. 'Pfft... so a panicked gay.' he thought with a chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu turned around, now they were facing each other.

Beomgyu said nothing and just smiled, observing Yeonjun's reaction.

"W-why are you staring? Can't you look somewhere else?" he stuttered some seconds after the eye contact.

"Are you shy?" Beomgyu chuckled once again (internally dying) and Yeonjun quickly shook his head to deny it.

"Do you want me to sleep on the floor?" Yeonjun replied and Beomgyu said -no- with the head, hiding under the blankets.

"Good night Beomgyu" he whispered.

"Night Yinnie!" Beomgyu whispered back.

'Yinnie... so a cute nickname! Why doesn't he call me that more often?' Yeonjun thought.

After some minutes...

"Beomgyu? But if Jieun hadn't told you to stop, would you still have kissed me?" Yeonjun randomly asked, but the only thing he heard was Beomgyu's soft breathe.

'Shit, he's asleep... ohh he is so damn beautiful! And cute!' he looked at the asleep boy 'Hahahh wait a second he's BEOMGYU, I shouldn't have thought that. Why's my mind so strange lately? Must have been that thing I've read on internet... it's changing me, I don't have a girlfriend and I'm not even interested in having one. Oh god, I have to stop thinking about this-'

Time later...

When Beomgyu heard Yeonjun wasn't moving anymore he turned around, but all he saw was Yeonjun's head, turned on the other side. He let out a sigh, he had heard what Yeonjun asked before, how couldn't he?

"Yeah... of course I would have kissed you" he whispered.

"Sorry" Beomgyu apologized and reached the hand to touch Yeonjun's hair. He soflty caressed him with fingers, but didn't do anything much. That was enough to him.

***

2am

Beomgyu yawned not being able to fall asleep while having Yeonjun so close to him. He leaned the head on his hand, looking at the boy. He would never get bored by just looking at him.