♡9♡

Beomgyu shook his head and stuttered "W-what?! Your boyfriend?". Yeonjun nodded his head happily "Not a real one. You only have to act like I'm your boyfriend."

Beomgyu tried to understand the situation "Wait, you're telling me to pretend being your boyfriend, but why? Do you want to make someone jealous?".

"Umm... not exactly. There's a girl who loves me and she's always around me. She's really annoying and I want her to understand I don't love her."

Beomgyu nodded, now grabbing the reason of why Yeonjun wanted him to act like if he was his boyfriend. But, he was asking too much. "I'm not gonna do it. I can't just act like I love you, because it's right the opposite."

Yeonjun smirked evily (he always smirks) "Oh no baby. It doesn't work like this" "And how it works?" Beomgyu asked, still traumatized by the fact that Yeonjun just called him baby.

"If you're not going to do what I say, then I'll show to the school that photos of your diary. Just imagine Minjun's reaction when he'll found out you're in love with him!". Beomgyu had to make a great effort not to punch him.

Yeonjun approached him "You only have to flirt with me when she's around ok?". Beomgyu tried to find an excuse "I-I'm not good at flirting..." he stuttered. "I'm going to teach you."

Okay, that wasn't a good thing, but Beomgyu couldn't say that Yeonjun wasn't good at it. He was very handsome and hot, no wonders that girl kept annoying him.

Beomgyu mentally slapped himself for thinking those things about Yeonjun 'We're not boyfriends, I don't love him and I don't like him.'.

They stood up and went together to the cafeteria, Yeonjun holding Beomgyu's hand. "What are you doing?" Beomgyu whispered. "I'm flirting with you, isn't it obvious?" Yeonjun whispered back.

They sat at one table, with other boys Beomgyu deduced were Yeonjun's friends. They introduced themselves as Soobin, Kai and Taehyun. A few moments later also Yeosang, Woosan and Jongho came, so now the table was full of people talking and laughing.

Yeosang glanced at Yeonjun and whispered to Beomgyu "My compliments, he's really handsome huh?". Beomgyu fake smiled, were they already so obvious?

There was another thing Yeonjun had told to Beomgyu and it was, what really happened between the two had to remain a secret. Yeonjun also forbade him to tell that Yeosang.

After lunch...

Yeonjun walked with Beomgyu and Yeosang out of the school and then asked "Beomgyu? Don't you forgive something?" "What?". Yeonjun sighed "Your phone number". Beomgyu nodded hesitantly and then lend Yeonjun his phone so he could put his number inside of it.

When he looked at the contacts list he saw -Babe-. "Babe?" he asked and Yeonjun smiled at him "Yes?" "Why do you saved your number like that?".

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "That's what couples do! My god you have so many things to learn yet" he winked at Beomgyu, who started walking away from the blue haired boy "Umm... sorry... I'm late bye"

Yeonjun shook his head, but at least he had had what he wanted. Now, luckily that girl won't annoy him again. He only had to think about how to make Beomgyu and her meet.

5pm

Beomgyu opened his phone and saw a bunch of messages from -Babe- and sighed.

Babe

Hey - 4.58pm

Hey reply to me - 5.01pm