♡21♡

[Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun who was holding his hand. He was happy. They were happy. But suddenly Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's hand was slowling turning cold. He asked if he was alright, but when Yeonjun turned his head to him, Beomgyu saw that wasn't Yeonjun. His eyes, which a second before were looking at him, now were looking somewhere else. Yeonjun's gaze was lost, and Beomgyu noticed in terror he was starting to disappear. "YEONJUN! YEONJUN!!!" he screamed and shouted, trying to get the blue haired boys attention. He tried to make eye contact, but he was avoiding him. Beomgyu hugged him thightly "Don't go! Y-you... we were happy! P-please-" he cried in Yeonjun's chest, but soon he found himself hugging nobody. Yeonjun was gone.]

Beomgyu suddenly woke up, all sweaty, the blankets throwen at the end of the bed. He looked around for a bit, and then he realized it had been only a dream. A fucking stupid dream. "Shit... why did I have to dream about him?" he sighed, going to the toilet since he ad to take a shower.

He checked the time controlling to not be late, luckily he had almost one hour and a half to prepare. Before going under the water he put on his stray kids playlist (yeahhh, btw stan them), like he always did.

"Red light green light swaag, bye or wassup man- AHHH FUCK!" he shouted closing the water. "WHY IS IT OR TOO COLD OR TOO HOT?!"

Some time later, Beomgyu had finally been able to find a medium water temperature and showered, loud singing to all the songs that played.

When he walked out the bathroom wrapped in a fluffy and soft light blue towel (awwwe aghkjk) we was singing along to Hellevator.

"I'm on the hellevator, nana na na- why does this song make me always so sad?" Beomgyu asked himself.

Then he chose an outfit for the party and wore it, looking at the mirror to see if it was good on him. He decided to put some make up, just a tiny bit to enchance his best features, because he wanted to look nice in Yeonjun's eyes.

At least he hoped he'll notice how much effort he had put into choosing what to wear.

He walked in circle in his bedroom, imagining being a model and then run down the stairs greeting his mom.

"Hello Yeonj-" Beomgyu was about to say when he saw him waiting in the car, but gasped as his mouth formed an "o". Yeonjun was beautiful. Gorgeous.

Beomgyu stared at him with opened mouth and stuttered "O-oh. Can we g-go now?"

Yeonjun nodded "You're so cute when you stutter!" he chuckled and patted Bomgyu's head.

"I didn't stutter!" Beomgyu pouted and turned his head looking out the window so Yeonjun wuldn't notice how red his face was.

"However." Yeonjun said, "Nice outfit by the way, it's really good on you" he added, driving on the road out the parking spot.

'I can survive this.'

Beomgyu convinced himself, but as soon as he heard Yeonjuns sexy breathe he again felt like burning. 'Daamn! Feelings and emotions, relax! He's just breathing like all the human beings on this Earth...' he thought in panic.

***

After a LONG and suffering (for Beomgyu) drive, they finally arrived and he jumped out the car, not caring if it was still moving. He needed to go away from him, but sadly his feelings said the exactly opposite.

"Beomgyu, promise you'll stay with me all the party!" Yeonjun backhugged him and Beomgyu froze.

"Y-yeah sure."

'The hell is he doing?'

"Don't hug me."

"Shh! I saw Ji-eun looking at us" Yeonjun whispered in his ear.

"You probably misunderstood or you need glasses now lets get inside" Beomgyu escaped Yeonjun's arms and practically ran into Ji-eun's friend hause.

***

The party was already wild when Beomgyu and Yeonjun entered and there were a lot of both girls and boys who were having fun. Beomgyu sat on a black sofa not feeling at all like to dance. Yeonjun tried to convince him to stand up and join the others, but he denied the offer.

Some time later Yeonjun returned to him with two glass of an alcoholic drink and put one in Beomgyu's hand. He looked at the drink "Don't tell me it's vodka because I don't wanna die you know" he said.

Yeonjun shook his head "It's something weaker, try it!" he smiled and Beomgyu did as he said. He drank a small shot of it, he was right, that was way better for him.

"I knew you'd like it, but don't exaggerate" Yeonjun warned him and then said he was going to take something also for him.

Beomgyu took another sip from the drink and then noticed a boy coming in his direction.

"Um, can I sit here?" he asked and soon Beomgyu realized it was Minjun, his old crush.

"Sure you can."

Lately Beomgyu had been so busy thinking about Yeonjun that he completely forgot him, but why? He remembered he fell in love with Minjun since the end of the previous year, so from some months. He had everything Beomgyu thought it was perfect: handsome, hot, he was friendly and kind... Maybe that was it, Minjun was way too perfect for him. And Yeonjun, in a little time he had been able to make Beomgyu fell madly in love with him, not even knowing it.

"Sorry if at my party I didn't even greet you, but I was too drunk you know." Minjun explained with an embarassed look on his face.

"No problem at all. So why are you here?" Beomgyu asked curiously. Minjun smiled akwardly "One friend of Ji-eun invited me... but it's not really that fun. Usually i like parties. " he admitted.

"Why? There are a lot of pretty girls here-" Beomgyu tried to talk as a straight boy at a party would.

"I actually don't like girls" Minjun cut him off and left Beomgyu shocked. That was a HUGE revelation. Especially for him.

'Why didn't he tell me that before? Whyyy? I could just not meet Yeonjun then... o my fucking god. God, are you kidding me?'

"Oh really? T-that's... good?" Beomgyu said not knowing what to reply.

Minjun panicked "Uh I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable" he excused with a nervous look.

"I'm also like you so...". Minjun's eyes widened.

Beomgyu felt like he just freed himself from a heavy weight. He coudln't believe he said it. But yeah, Choi Beomgyu wasn't interested in girls. Another HUGE rivelation.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

1075 words