♡7♡

Beomgyu reached Yeosang at the table and noticed there were three boys with him. "Wow bro, you didn't tell me you had so many friends!" Beomgyu esclaimed.

Yeosang smiled and then introduced the other guys "This is Jongho and these two are Wooyoung and San.". Beomgyu raised an eyebrow "Wooyoung? The annoying one?"

Wooyoung turned his head at Yeosang, who blushed giving to Beomgyu a death glare. But soon, Wooyoung went back talking with San. Beomgyu glanced at them and whispered "I think Wooyoung likes San"

Jongho sighed "They're so shy! I'm waiting for a development!". Yeosang nodded and from his expression Beomgyu was able to understand Yeosang was also waiting for Jongho to notice him.

Then, Beomgyu got an idea. "Yeosang, Jongho? Would you like to go together at the arcade this weekend?" he asked, winking at his best friend, who immediately understood what Beomgyu was thinking of.

Jongho accepted and also Yeosang, Beomgyu internally screaming his plan worked. The day they would have the "date", he was going to find an excuse to not come so Jongho and Yeosang will remain together, with only the two of them.

"So umm, can I have your phone number Jongho?" Yeosang asked, Beomgyu encouraging him. Jongho smiled and took out his phone giving it to Yeosang.

Yeosang looked at him confused "Do I have to memorise your number or something?" he asked without knowing what to do. Beomgyu facepalmed and Jongho explained "I give my phone to you so you can put your number in it"

Yeosang nodded and blushed. Beomgyu noticed how Yeosang was always confident, but when it came to a love thing he was so shy... 'If he is like this only now, I can't even imagine at how he will be at the date' Beomgyu thought.

When they finished eating, Yeosang and his friends went back to their class for the afternoon classes and Beomgyu greeted them, going then to the bathroom.

When he was done and opened the door, Beomgyu saw Yeonjun washing his hands in the only sink. "Oooh! Look at who's here!" Beomgyu said "Hurry up with washing your hands, I also have to."

Yeonjun ignored him and continued washing his hands until Beomgyu pushed him away. "Hey! Don't you dare to touch me again!". Beomgyu stuck his tongue out and replied "And so? What are you going to do to me?"

Yeonjun took a deep breath and whispered "You're so annoying. You better stop or you will regret your actions.". Beomgyu made a fake scared face "O my god. I'm sooo scared!"

That was enough for Yeonjun, who approached Beomgyu and grabbed him by the shirt "I said stop.". Beomgyu snorted "You're the one who started it. And let go my shirt, you are ruining it!"

"Well, do you remember what you had done to my shirt last Friday?!" Yeonjun crossed his arms and Beomgyu shut up, because he was right. "I'm sorry for that! But that was my coke!"

Yeonjun shook his head, that guy was impossible to bear. The probem was that the both of them wouldn't never admit the fault was their, of Yeonjun and also of Beomgyu.

Luckily, Beomgyu's phone rang and the boy answered the call, leaving Yeonjun alone because there wasn't a good connection in the bathrooms.

He passed a hand through his hair, that boy really went on his nerves and the worst thing was that he hadn't been able to stop him to tease him every damn second. Yeonjun let out a sigh of relief when Beomgyu walked away.

But, as Beomgyu was closing the door, Yeonjun heard a precise name coming out from Bomgyu's mouth. "Yeosang? What do you need?" Yeonjun thought he had heard wrong, but the more he thought about it, the more he convinced himself that Beomgyu really said that.

He didn't espect at all the person he had been searching for was right him, the annoying Beomgyu. 'So, he's the one who wrote the diary? He's Yeosang's best friend? And... he's not straight?' he thought.

Yeonjun shook his head 'Maybe it's him, maybe not. He might not be Yeosang's best friend, but a simple friend of him instead.'.

He kept thinking about a plan to find that out and soon an idea came up in his mind.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

701 words

Do not forget about the annoying girl, soon you will understand why