♡14♡

Yeonjun took a glass of beer and approached it to Beomgyu's mouth. "Drink," he said, but Beomgyu didn't move. Yeonjun sighed and was careful not to spill the beer, and made him drink it.

Beomgyu seemed to wake up, and with a blunt expression he spat out the beer "THAT'S DISGUSTING!" he said, putting the glass away from him.

Yeonjun shook him "Gyu? Are you ok?!" and Beomgyu nodded, then got up, leaving behind him a confused Yeonjun.

"But, wait! Are you really ok after all that vodka you drank?" Yeonjun asked, and Beomgyu stopped.

"I DRANK WHAT?!" he almost shouted and Yeonjun giggled "You can't even remember the barista gave you a glass of vodka and you drank it all!"

Beomgyu was shocked, in his life he had never drunk such a strong alcoholic. Yeonjun patted him on the shoulder, comforting him, "Sooner or later it happens to everyone..." he said.

Beomgyu looked around and decided it would be better if they went to a quieter place, like the garden. And so, he and Yeonjun went out and sat on the grass, staying silent for a couple of minutes.

Beomgyu watched Yeonjun, wondering who was better between him and Minjun, and Yeonjun pretended to look somewhere else, secretly observing Beomgyu.

"You know, I think I can say I'm not the kind of person who goes out every weekend to party..." Beomgyu sighed, observing the sky that was dark and starless.

Yeonjun nodded and chuckled, trying to imagine a Beomgyu dancing among so many people. "You should thank me, I saved you."

Beomgyu looked at him with a death glare "In my opinion you and that barista were agreed" he muttered, punching Yeonjun jokingly.

Yeonjun didn't answer, but he stared at him and Beomgyu began to get nervous "Yeonjun... why are you staring at me like that?" At that moment he didn't know whether to be happy or worried.

Yeonjun approached him, resting his head on Beomgyu's shoulders "I have a favor to ask you, please don't say no...".

Beomgyu closed his eyes "Go on". Yeonjun smiled "Ji-eun invited me to her friend's party, and I couldn't say no... there were all her friends with her, I would have been hated to death by all of them if I said no"

Beomgyu opened his eyes "And I bet you want me to come with you, don't you?" He had no desire to go to another party, but within himself he was happy to spend more time with Yeonjun.

By now he had decided, perhaps he had fallen in love with him. He had thought about it for a long time, he had also thought of Minjun, who had not even seen him at the party.

Yeonjun came closer to him, "You guessed it... I don't want to be alone with Ji-eun and his stupid friends" he said, and Beomgyu nodded. "All right, I'll come with you. Just promise me that... you won't drink alcohol ok?"

Yeonjun nodded his head and Beomgyu wondered if Yeonjun really thought he was as straight as he said. In that moment he was behaving backwards, he looked like the one in love with Beomgyu.

Time skip

Beomgyu yawned and asked Yeonjun what time it was. "Why, are you already tired? Don't you want to stay here with me for a while longer?" Yeonjun said and Beomgyu got up.

"Yes, I'm tired, so now get up because we're leaving" he said noticing Yeonjun's attitude didn't appeal at all, he seemed slightly drunk and behaved strangely.

"No, I want to stay here with you" Yeonjun scowled, lying on the grass. Beomgyu sighed and raised him, risking to fall since Yeonjun weighed more than him.

With difficulty he carried him to the car, then placed him on the seat. Yeonjun said nothing and just kept looking at him with that strange expression and Beomgyu thought it would be better if he drove.

He turned the key and set the car in motion, completely not caring if he didn't have the driver's license yet. 'Better me driving instead of a drunk, it's three o'clock in the morning, nobody we'll see us.' Beomgyu thought.

It wasn't his first time driving a car, he did it with Yeosang that summer. His best friend's father was not at home and Yeosang had forgotten his younger sister at the music school. (that's right he just forgot her there)

His father had a house in the countryside and Beomgyu and Yeosang couldn't catch a bus, so Yeosang had begged Beomgyu to drive his father's car.

It had been a very dangerous thing, because a policeman had almost stopped them. But they had fun, Beomgyu a little less than Yeosang.

They were about halfway there, when Beomgyu remembered that he did not know where Yeonjun lived. He tried to wake him up, but he couldn't, there was only one thing left to do...

Beomgyu parked the car in front of his house and turned off the engine. 'It's just a night... I can host him' he thought. He opened the door of his house and hoped not to wake anyone, then carried Yeonjun to his room, dropping him on the bed.

"My god how much he weighs..." Beomgyu groaned and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When he came out he saw that Yeonjun was sleeping quietly on his bed, hugging the pillow. "And now where do I sleep?" Beomgyu wondered.

6am

'Three fucking hours and I can't even sleep... why is the floor so uncomfortable?' Beomgyu thought and got up.

He sat on his bed and looked at Yeonjun, who was still hugging Beomgyu's pillow. Beomgyu stood there and watched him sleeping, and slowly he felt his eyes closing.

For Beomgyu it was too relaxing observing the blue haired boy sleeping that he also fell asleep, also if there was only one hour left before they both had to wake up since it was already Monday.

7am

Yeonjun opened his eyes and saw there was a stranger sitting in his bed. "Ahhh! Who the fuck are you get off my bed!!!" he screamed and pushed Beomgyu, who fell on the floor.

Beomgyu raised his head not realizing what happened "Why am I on the floor?" he muttered and then saw Yeonjun who was looking at him eyes widened.

"Uhm sorry Gyu... but why am I here and FUCK TODAY IS MONDAY WE HAVE SCHOOL" he screamed and Beomgyu covered his ears with both hands "My god you're more loud than my mom" he complained.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

1059 words