♡12♡

After Beomgyu and Yeonjun had eaten their lunch they walked together to the park. Beomgyu felt Yeonjun's hand touching his and jumped "Hey! I said no holding hands!"

Yeonjun groaned and made a sad face "But Gyuuu... if you're like this Ji-eun won't believe that we're in love... for real" "Because we aren't maybe? Don't you think it's not so easy to act like that?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun looked away "If you say so..." he muttered. 'How can I make Beomgyu more friendly with me? He's so rude to me... I only asked him to flirt with me when Ji-eun is around me.' he thought.

"Hey Yeosang!" Beomgyu waved at his best friend who had a drone in his hands. Yeosang was jumping around in excitement and Beomgyu smiled, he looked like a child who just received a birthday present.

They passed the time playing with the black drone, making it flying around and since it had also a small videocamera they also made some videos.

Beomgyu looked at Yeosang and asked "Hmm... don't you think it is too close to that tree?". Yeosang ignored him and soon the drone got stuck into the tree.

"I knew it! Now who's going to climb up there?" Beomgyu scolded Yeosang, who made an innocent face. "Don't make that face! I'm not going to get it for you!" Beomgyu said.

"Pleeeaasee? I beg you" Yeosang whispered. "Okay" Beomgyu sighed and death glared to Yeonjun who was laughing at him.

He looked up at the tree, it seemed at LOT more high now he had to climb on it. Yeonjun approached him "Do you want me to raise you up on my shoulders?"

Beomgyu shook his head "Are you out of your head? I'm too heavy!" "What?! But if you're so tiny, I'm gonna show you I'm strong enough" and Yeonjun lifted him by the legs, without the slightest effort.

Beomgyu was now blushing, they seemed like a young married couple. Yeonjun smiled at him "See?". Then he made him turn like if they were dancing till Beomgyu begged him to stop.

"Oww... stop please, my head is hurting" he said and Yeonjun did as he told. Then Beomgyu raised his hand up, trying to cath the drone which was stuck between two branches.

When he finally got it, Yeonjun gently brought him back on the ground and Beomgyu thanked him. Yeonjun smiled "Your welcome, my Princess!"

Beomgyu pushed him "I'm not your princess!" and Yeonjun replied "Yes you are, and I'm your Prince!"

Yeosang decided to interrupt them, after watching them bickering just like a couple. "Hey you two lovebirds, it's going to rain soon, we better go home since we haven't an umbrella!" Yeosang said.

The three guys walked away, Beomgyu and Yeonjun still arguing. Yeosang watched them all the road home, secretly taking photos and videos of them.

"I'm NOT your Princess!"

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No" Yeonjun said.

"Yes- wait! I meaned no!"

Yeonjun laughed and teased him "You said yes, you said yes!" "I have been trapped! You asshole" "Ouch! Don't call me like that!" "Asshole asshole asshole"

All that had been filmed by Yeosang, who chuckled thinking at Beomgyu's reaction when he will show him the videos.

And Beomgyu, in these days he had been so busy thinking about Yeonjun that he forgot about his old crush, Minjun.

And that's the reason of why Beomgyu hadn't noticed that he had taken his attention. Minjun was slowly starting to get more and more interest in him and thought about how to become close with Beomgyu.

In class he asked some his friends what Beomgyu liked, which sports he did and some other things about him, obviously without showing there was something going on between the two of them.

But there was a problem, Beomgyu was always with Yeonjun, the blue haired boy who came to their school since that year.

Minjun couldn't explain the reason of why the two were always together: in class, at lunch and during the break. From Yeonjun's behaviour and actions Minjun suspected they were boyfriends, maybe.

That hadn't sense since Minjun was pretty sure Yeonjun was stright, maybe they were bestfriends?

Then he remembered in some days he would have his birthday party, so he thought to invite also Beomgyu hoping he would accept the invite.

Friday morning

Beomgyu sat at his place waiting for Yeonjun, who always came some minutes later after him. He was slowly starting to get used to him being close to him.

Soon he noticed a tall brown haired boy next to him and some seconds later realized who he was. "Minjun?" he asked, now remembering that he was his crush.

"Yes. I'm here to ask you if you'd like to come to my birthday party. A lot of ours classmates are going to be there so I thought to invite also you."

Beomgyu thought a little about that, he didn't like parties and lot of people, but he couldn't say no to Minjun... He was his crush, he should be happy about that.

"Okay... when it is the party?" he asked and Minjun smiled "This Sunday, xxxxx street." he said and then returned to his table, leaving a confused Beomgyu behind him.

'I'm going to ask Yeosang to come with me... oh right, this Sunday him and Jongho have the arcade date! Whyyyy... how can I survive alone there? I easily get drunk... what if I do something stupid? I can ask Yeon- no Beomgyu, don't even think about it'

"Beomgyu? I heard Minjun's going to have a party, did he invited you?" Yeonjun asked and sat next to him. Beomgyu nodded his head hoping Yeonjun won't ask what he was thinking.

"I'm asking Minjun if I can come too, you need someone to control you or your going to kiss him or I don't know what else." Yeonjun said, remembering what Beomgyu wrote on the diary about him.

Beomgyu just watched him going to Minjun, talking with him and returning to his seat some seconds later, with a big smile on his mouth. There was only a thing he didn't understand.

'Why he wants to come to the party with me?'

✧༺*❦*༻∞

995 words